Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate (54028 Views)

FG Grant Received (Picture Added) / Barr Juliet Isi Ikhayere Campaigns With Peter Obi's Picture / APM Uses Peter Obi's Picture For Campaign In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by nony43(m): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaofaba:

Ikpeazu is better than Obi.

At least he has a fly over to campaign with.

What's Obi's selling point apart from being an Igbo man?

Obi built flyovers too. Constructed by RCC Ikpeazu built one in 8!years Obi did 4.
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by phorget(m): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaofaba:

Yeebos want to Force a fraudulent chap on us and we are saying no.

When Tilumbu forced the dead vegetable on us we never complained...
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Friendly Reminder

During the Presidential Election in 2019, PDP got a little over 11million votes. But a closer look at the vote spread revealed that Atiku won Adamawa state with 410,266 votes only. In fact, the entire Northern votes for Atiku was less than 3million votes. That leaves us with a balance of 8 million Southern votes. Why did the South vote for a corrupt Atiku?

The Obi effect plus people really wanted to do away with Buhari. If any APC urchin think Obi will lose 8million Southern votes (SW inclusive), you need a brain check.

Atiku benefited from Obi's integrity at the time.

Modified

For those PDP supporters quoting me, ask Reno why he promoted Obi' more than his principal in 2019. In fact, all PDP influencers focused on Obi' rather than Atiku. Obi' did real damage control on Atiku in 2019. Till date, Reno tweets less about Atiku, talk more about Okowa. Why? Them b thieves with no valuable content

Relax!

Reality will humble you.
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Morphinne: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
The jungle has matured.

So Ikpeazu is now also a saint? grin grin
You obidiotians wouldn’t mind praising the devil the day he decides to endorse your lord and savior, Mazi Peter Obituary, the lord of lamba himself grin
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by es144000: 1:40am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Friendly Reminder

During the Presidential Election in 2019, PDP got a little over 11million votes. But a closer look at the vote spread revealed that Atiku won Adamawa state with 410,266 votes only. In fact, the entire Northern votes for Atiku was less than 3million votes. That leaves us with a balance of 8 million Southern votes. Why did the South vote for a corrupt Atiku?

The Obi effect plus people really wanted to do away with Buhari. If any APC urchin think Obi will lose 8million Southern votes (SW inclusive), you need a brain check.

Modified

For those PDP supporters quoting me, ask Reno why he promoted Obi' more than his principal in 2019. In fact, all PDP influencers focused on Obi' rather than Atiku. Obi' did real damage control on Atiku in 2019. Till date, Reno tweets less about Atiku, talk more about Okowa. Why? Them b thieves with no valuable content
Atiku will win the majority of the northern votes this time.
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by 2016v2017: 2:13am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Friendly Reminder

Modified

Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by 2016v2017: 2:16am On Jan 14, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki.. Everyday "the man who built Lagos" realizes he's being scammed.
I can't wait for the next ANAP polls.
Shaky Shaky Lagos landlord

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by 2016v2017: 2:18am On Jan 14, 2023
TechW:
It's obvious Nigerians want to give obi a chance to prove himself. I look forward to seeing intelligent people like deie and Aisha in the government
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by 2016v2017: 2:18am On Jan 14, 2023
inspirator1:
This is an insult to what Obi stands for. Both Prof and OVI are incompetent fellows.
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by cozy7(m): 2:32am On Jan 14, 2023
TechW:
It's obvious Nigerians want to give obi a chance to prove himself. I look forward to seeing intelligent people like deie and Aisha in the government
WELL SPOKEN!
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Gabangel(m): 2:54am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Friendly Reminder

Modified

I hope you are watching the news. Buhari went to Adamawa just last week for a campaign and you could hear the crowd shouting "ATIKU!!!!" In the West, 5 PDP governors went for an event where for them to even talk, everyone was shouting ATIKU! It may look like a paid thing but what do we say... this race is not like 2019.
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Obidientful: 3:50am On Jan 14, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I have personally decided not to engage urchins again on nairaland. You urchins are too daft to engage with. Initially I tried to engaged intelligently with seunmsg Pandoraobi LeoDeKing amongst others Urchins but they're cowardly ran away.

I'm very sure you're one of the least urchins on NL. Young Man, You should know me by now that I don't engage your kinds. You're too daft to engage with
Stop giving someone's child an upper- cut comrade
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by zeuss: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaofaba:

Yeebos want to Force a fraudulent chap on us and we are saying no.

A bigot .... Disgusting animal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by WHITELIGHTER: 4:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaofaba:
Two failures

Comment made by a competent failure even in your street, work place (if any), household and place of worship. Get a life and stop hating
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by bonnyhope: 4:59am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
The SS too. Both regions share same norms and nearly same beliefs. They think alike. Ask GEJ

Agreed

SE people stood firm with GEJ, it is time for SS people to replicate the good gesture

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Tzar(m): 5:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Any idiot with access to a printer can do this for propaganda na?! Are some Nigerians this dvmb?! How has 3 pieces of poorly printed flyers made the ‘jungle mature’?! Some people are ejaculating because of the poorly executed propaganda?!
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by lexy2014: 5:26am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Ok, you that's clever by foo.l, so PDP is not structured in North ba ? Same North that gave late Yar A Dua Bloc votes under PDP? And why is PDP pained about Obi's departure? You dey ment ba?

how is PDP pained by obis departure?
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Okudiover(m): 5:37am On Jan 14, 2023
tongue I can imagine the Abia PDP who has failed for 24 years (1999-2023) running around in confusion desperate enough to do anything to latch unto Obi's goodwill but it won't work. Labour Party has candidates for all levels.

As for Ikpeazu he ain't winning Abaribe on this.
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by JealousCobra(m): 5:50am On Jan 14, 2023
assholemods:

What makes you think it was Ikpeazu that actually did that...?

There's no smoke without fire!
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:52am On Jan 14, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I have personally decided not to engage urchins again on nairaland. You urchins are too daft to engage with. Initially I tried to engaged intelligently with seunmsg Pandoraobi LeoDeKing amongst others Urchins but they're cowardly ran away.

I'm very sure you're one of the least urchins on NL. Young Man, You should know me by now that I don't engage your kinds. You're too daft to engage with

Chai!!! See finishing for Obaofaba. That guy na confirm chronic ignoramus who knows nothing cheesy Cheap shameless miscreant.
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by malakaimoscondo: 5:59am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Friendly Reminder

Modified

after erection u will analyze again
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Bishopwizzy(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaofaba:

Ikpeazu is better than Obi.

At least he has a fly over to campaign with.

What's Obi's selling point apart from being an Igbo man?
Since you're using fly over as a project. Obi did wonders at upper Iweka. Constructed 8 lanes in onitsha that made it easier to access Owerri
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Shikini: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by XXCASH: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Friendly Reminder

Modified

Brain check, Urchins, abbado etc. Why do you guys always feel the need to insult others that dont support Obi.

Really I'm very pleased I stopped supporting Obi and I'm certain he wont win. This election will be a big lessons for most of you.
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
It's becoming clearer that Obi will sweep the whole SE, 90% and more...
something Ojukwu couldn't achieve with APGA 2003 na here we de PDP go still win south east... But I thought u guys don't want to do anything with PDP or APC why are u guys Happy labour is associated with PDP... Anyway next month this fantasy would end...
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2023
pleasureosondu:
The SS too. Both regions share same norms and nearly same beliefs. They think alike. Ask GEJ
we don't sit at home in South South so we don't share same norms we don't hate other tribes like some of u Igbos do... So PDP ll win South South...
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Obaofaba:

Shut up and stop being clever by half.

Atiku rose on PDP established structure in the south and not Obi.

Obi wasn't known to many southerners until Atiku brought him up and polished him.
they are not wise maybe it's Obi that made other's like GEJ Obj yaradua got votes from Igboland to... Next month no far we ll see what labour party ll get...
Re: Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate by Belleful: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Do PO fans want a better Nigeria? Or they just want him to win at of it's the turn of the Igbos? Because you can't be shouting "a new Nigeria is possible", and at the same time rejoicing when the same old politicians you accused of making Nigeria bad, join LP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.