Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili (28165 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
akunyili is igbo? mmm it sounds benin to me
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by udeh3(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
ElSudani:
Did he ever condemn the people who killed her father? No, he did not.

Say something else... Beta tin just dey vex u

We deserve better
God bless Nigeria

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by ElSudani: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
OgatheTop:

Very silly

I know, very silly indeed. He still wouldn't condemn the people who killed her father.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by ElSudani: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
udeh3:

Say something else... Beta tin just dey vex u

We deserve better
God bless Nigeria

Did he condemn the killers or did he say he couldn't condemn anyone because he doesn't know who is doing the killings? Talk of hypocrisy and burying your head in the sand.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by historic: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
where is the peace of mind anambra indigene are enjoying today?

No week without bloodshed in the shlthole he ruled

No tell say you be ofenmanu girl.. cos you don't have their look
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
historic:

No tell say you be ofenmanu girl.. cos you don't have their look
koshi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Diggory67: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Two months old INFINIX HOT 12 FOR SALE
Contact me

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by uba1991: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mindlog:

And the Nigerian Police was stupid enough to release the body to a "suspect"......u have no idea, how the Akunyilis are close to Peter Obi cheesy.

When Prof. Dora died, the family mandated him to be the one to officially announce her death.
because they know how close he is also to ipob. When Akunyilli was killed, can you tell us what the brother twitted?
Let me remind you; the brother said ipob has just killed my brother, why why ipob.
Later he was threaten to delete the post

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by 7mentrouble(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Better change ur mind set and grow.
quote author=ElSudani post=120003873]Did he ever condemn the people who killed her father? No, he did not.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Diggory67: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Two months old INFINIX HOT 12 FOR SALE
Contact me [color=#770077][/color]

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by historic: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
koshi

Mkpi
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by historic: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
koshi

Thank your God you escaped having the looks of your people... Omo jatijati
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Mindlog: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
uba1991:
because they know how close he is also to ipob. When Akunyilli was killed, can you tell us what the brother twitted?
Let me remind you; the brother said ipob has just killed my brother, why why ipob.
Later he was threaten to delete the post

Then the Police "knowing" that Obi is IPOB's kingpin, released the corpse to him......your story is becoming more interesting. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by ofuonyebi: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
chei see melaye open yansh for the obit=uaries dirty talk

the achievement of the so young anaigerian Akuyili happened during Buharis tenure

just like he supported and sponsored Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to become President of WorLD TRADE Organization WTO
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by TheChameleon: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
eeithis:
Apc members right now

You and the 6 people who liked your post are daft.

What does this congratulatory message have to do with Peter Obi coming 6th ? No wonder he got a 3rd Class. No wonder you have never achieved anything tangible in your miserable life.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
historic:

Thank your God you escaped having the looks of your people... Omo jatijati
this werey wan use style toast a British citizen grin
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Mfetenang: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
This Peter Obi fool is always concentrating on IPOB people, imagine is an IPOB person like him became president of Nigeria, everything in Nigeria will be relocated to IPOBLAND and Nigeria will burn.
All Nigerian voters especially South South people should think before they vote. DO NOT VOTE FOR AN IPOB CANDIDATE, I REPEAT, DO NOT VOTE FOR PETER OBI OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by phorget(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
ElSudani:
Did he ever condemn the people who killed her father? No, he did not.

Do you know how many times Buhari had regretted the numerous killings all over the country and yet what has those ”regrets” amounted for?
If Obi like let him condemn even the devil himself I'm sure you should be aware that the power to arrest and prosecute any killer still lies in the hand of Mr president.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by ambosss(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
In reality, the igbos are doing well outside the country,
Let's just give him(po) the chance to preform wonders
On your mandate I stand
Congratulations sir
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by toujurs: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
I swearto God if P.O doesn't win i will kill alot angry
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by OdefaGirl(f): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
All these people capping rubbish with their smelly mouth.... Obi didn't condemn this, Obi didn't condemn that.... The two presidential candidates Atiku and Tinubu has openly done worse.
Afanifere's daughter was murdered by herdsmen..... What did Tinubu say; "Where are their cows?"

A young christian girl was brutally murdered by her schoolmates..... Atiku tweeted and within minutes, deleted his tweet.

WHO IS FOOLING WHO? AND WHO DO YOU INTEND TO FOOL.....?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by historic: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
INDOMIE9090:

this werey wan use style toast a British citizen grin

Hah... British citizen Keh... UK you guys have a psycho as one of you oo... Better put her under your watch list!... Woe an ofennamu when Omo Igbo never die finish ..plsss
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Truthshscrazy: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
shocked

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Eriggs: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

I Wu onye iberibe .... Eziokwu.
Fool at 40 behaving like a toddler with fully wet diaper.
Rubbish!!!
She pray that all the terrorists and their sponsors killing innocent igbos should die,
But you ate angry with such prayers by them , now Nairalanders know the kind of person you are.

All supporters of ipob criminals killing innocent igbos will not live to witness d incoming elections, they will all die gruesomely as the ipob gunmen killed this girl father

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Benblaq(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
ImoleNaija:
The children of the late Akunyili would be looking at Naija with one-kain eyes, especially their tribespeople. angry

While the brains abroad don't have intention to come home, the ones at home dey on japa mode. The future of this nation is at risk.
Usème!
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by AsawanaDgreat: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
God bless America and Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by OdefaGirl(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Eriggs:

She pray that all the terrorists and their sponsors killing innocent igbos should die,
But you ate angry with such prayers by them , now Nairalanders know the kind of person you are.

All supporters of ipob criminals killing innocent igbos will not live to witness d incoming elections, they will all die gruesomely as the ipob gunmen killed this girl father

If that's the only thing your tiny brain was able to comprehend, then don't come to my mention to spit spittle
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by uba1991: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Then the Police "knowing" that Obi is IPOB's kingpin, released the corpse to him......your story is becoming more interesting. cheesy
how will the police know? He presented himself as a family member.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili by Eriggs: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

If that's the only thing your tiny brain was able to comprehend, then don't come to my mention to spit spittle
Keep shut, supporter of terrorists killing innocent igbos.
It's only a matter of time. Keep supporting evil, breakfast loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.