Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,477 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 27. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 27. (121 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / SERIES: What Faith Is / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 27. by PastorSomba(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 27.

Ephesians 1:19-23 (KJV) "And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

27. The spirit is superior to the flesh, the mind or the physical. The spiritual determine the physical. The flesh and mind or the physical has no power to rule over a living spirit. The flesh has no power to access the spirits or harm a spirit except the spirit allows him. Faith is superior to sin and death because faith is of the spirit. Sin and death or the flesh cannot rule over faith except the spirit allows it. No amount of the works of the flesh can harm, kill or destroy the spirit and faith except the spirit permits it. If only believers will have understanding of this spiritual secret they will never be afraid of the devil, evil spirits and witchcraft and all contrary physical circumstances. You are of the spirit, the devil, evil spirits, witches and all contrary circumstances are of the flesh. As long as as a believer, you walk by faith or live by faith or live in the spirit, no amount of the devil's actions and activities can hinder you rather as the scriptures says all things will work together for your good.

We see this truth in the life of Jesus and apostle Paul in 1Corinthians 2:7-8 (KJV) "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." And Philippians 1:12-14 (KJV) "But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel; 13 So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places; 14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear."

The spirit of the believer is far more powerful and stronger than the devil and all demons, witches and all the problems of this world put together. Hence the bible tell us that greater is he that is in our spirit than he and all that is in the world. Also the bible tells us that in terms of position and power, the spirit of the believer or the life of the believer is in Christ at the right hand of God in heavenly places far above all the kingdom of the devil. All that is in the world and of the world are of the flesh. Faith being of the spirit overcomes the world. The victory that overcomes the world is our faith. Nothing in this world can overcome the spirit and the faith of the believer except we permit it through unbelief of who we and what we have in Christ.

All living spirits live and operate in eternity not in time. But all dead spirits including the devil, evil spirits, demons, witches and all contrary situations in life are all under time and season and they operate only under the limitations of time and space. Time is subject to eternity. Time does not and cannot rule or dominate eternity. And times does not determine eternity, rather it is eternity that determines times and seasons. Every believer is an eternal being, who lives and walks in eternity. As living spirits, we have the power to determine what happens in time in our world. That is why at the judgement seat of Christ all believers will give account of what happened in their world while they were in the world. Every time you live by faith, you are walking in the spirit and in eternity and you are ruling over times and seasons and you are operating from heaven at the right hand of God in Christ Jesus. You are commanding all things in time to work together for your good. Walking by faith is living in the realm of God, living in heaven and walking according to the eternal plan of God. When you are in eternity why are you afraid of time and all the activities of the devil, demons, witches and the world that are all of time. It is only a matter of time for time and all its problems to work together for your good and then pass away, but you and eternity shall still remain forever. Eternity will always swallow up time just as the spirit has swallowed up the flesh, sin and death in Christ Jesus. God bless you. Mark 11:23; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; 1John 4:4; 5:4,11-13; 2Corinthians 4:15-18; 5:7,10; Romans 6:14; 8:1-11,28; Galatians 5:16-25; Matthew 18:18-19; Ephesians 1:19-23; 2:4-6; Colossians 3:1-4; 1John 2:15-17; John 3:16; Revelation 1:18; Genesis 8:22;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Walking With Authority / Jesus, The Wisdom Of God. / Your Thought Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.