Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar (524 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Help, I'm An Alcoholic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by lovediehatelive(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
How do I explain to my in-laws that I'm an internet marketer and not a fraudstar.

We all know that many people believe that anyone making money online is through fraud, but that's not true.

There are legit ways to make money online, blogging, freelancing, affiliate marketing, and lots More.

Normally, I don't care what people say about me because I'm always at home working online and making a living.

The issue here is that I intend going to see my girl's parents.

I tried putting myself in their shoes, and I won't want any of my children to associate with those doing fraud, let alone marrying them.

I won't want my daughter to marry someone without an explainable legit source of income.

Now, we all know that most people, especially parents, still don't believe that you can make money legitimately online.

I don't want to create a wrong impression on my prospective in-laws, as I would like to let them know in clear terms what I do for a living.

Please, How do I explain to my in-laws that I'm an internet marketer and not a fraudstar?
Re: How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by incandescentena: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Something tells me somehow you are feeling guilty

Ps....Your girl can back you up with a straight face

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by flokii: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Could it be that you're into both?.. cos guilty conscience is written all over your post.
Internet marketer during the day, yahoo boy at night.
Re: How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by cutieme(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
lovediehatelive:
How do I explain to my in-laws that I'm an internet marketer and not a fraudstar.

We all know that many people believe that anyone making money online is through fraud, but that's not true.

There are legit ways to make money online, blogging, freelancing, affiliate marketing, and lots More.

Normally, I don't care what people say about me because I'm always at home working online and making a living.

I tried putting myself in their shoes, and I won't want any of my children to associate with those doing fraud, let alone marrying them.

I won't want my daughter to marry someone without an explainable legit source of income.

Now, we all know that most people, especially parents, still don't believe that you can make money legitimately online.

I don't want to create a wrong impression on my prospective in-laws, as I would like to let them know in clear terms what I do for a living.

Please, How do I explain to my in-laws that I'm an internet marketer and not a fraudstar?
Bro can you teach me affiliate marketing?
Re: How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by yrhuhfy113: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Simply spend on them and they will be QUIET..... the real issue is you are NOT spending on them. When you spend on them.... they will defend you and make excuses for you....

NOW

Another means is.... GET A VIRTUAL OFFICE SPACE. Go out every day... and chill there. Simple. Create business card and a BLOG... and tell them you work there. Simple

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by poshestmina(f): 2:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Seems your "girl's" family are still living in 1900 undecided.
Re: How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by lovediehatelive(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Simply spend on them and they will be QUIET..... the real issue is you are NOT spending on them. When you spend on them.... they will defend you and make excuses for you....

NOW

Another means is.... GET A VIRTUAL OFFICE SPACE. Go out every day... and chill there. Simple. Create business card and a BLOG... and tell them you work there. Simple

Spend on Them?

Not every family are moved by that. Even if you spend, you still have to explain to thier understanding how you are making the money.

Once you mention internet, they'll start thinking something else.

As for the office space, that's a good idea. However, not everyone likes working out.
Re: How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by Oloki: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Spend on Them?

Not every family are moved by that. Even if you spend, you still have to explain to thier understanding how you are making the money.

Once you mention internet, they'll start thinking something else.

As for the office space, that's a good idea. However, not everyone likes working out.

You can't get an office space, you can't explain the kind of internet job you are doing, yet you need advice. I beg free people and stop wasting their time.
Re: How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar by Lance03: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Are you normal
You want to explain to someone you not a fraudster make dem say na guilty conscience they worry you
If ur in-law are primitive you don't have to be primitive
If dem say u Dey do fraud tell them mak dem go call police

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve Suffering Sir! / To Have A One-time Abortion Or Become A Single Mother? / I'm Losing Interest In My Small Friend Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.