Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Free Nation: What We Did Was Quite Dangerous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Free Nation: What We Did Was Quite Dangerous (203 Views)

Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador / Free Nation Fallout: More Apologies To Rev. Funke Felix Adejumo And Co. / Rico Swavey Looking Quite Handsome In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Nation: What We Did Was Quite Dangerous by constancefriday(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Few Years After: Apostle Constance C. Friday says
"What Daddy Freeze and i did was quite dangerous"

He also says:
At some point I was a bit worried that something negative may happen to either of us or both of us. Honestly speaking; it took suicidal levels of courage to do what Daddy Freeze did a few years ago.

Anyways, the immanent intentions and motives of his online campaign were not bad, (But trancedentally i felt we were skating on thin ice) Daddy Freeze just wanted to open the eyes of so many people and wake them up from some kind of orthodox pervasive slumber.

It's one of Nigeria's biggest online extra gospel collaboration.

Daddy Freeze recently retired/bowed out of journalism finally. I really wonder what he's into right now.
It's quite cool not to need a job to get by. Congrats to him!

Honestly speaking however;

I personally think there were a pretty few extremes, which I did try to correct in a couple of videos on my own YouTube podcasts.

You can click on the playlist below to watch.

My Dear Friends please do not displease or grieve the Holy Spirit.

GOD BLESS YOU!

click on the playlist below for more -
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1jmYYLckV1kMEf3Rl5Ilkzn0_Z6iiRmX

Remain Faithful to GOD.

GOD is benevolent, gracious and merciful, please don't take that for granted.

1 Share

Re: Free Nation: What We Did Was Quite Dangerous by constancefriday(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
constancefriday:
Few Years After: Apostle Constance C. Friday says
"What Daddy Freeze and i did was quite dangerous"

He also says:
At some point I was a bit worried that something negative may happen to either of us or both of us. Honestly speaking; it took suicidal levels of courage to do what Daddy Freeze did a few years ago.

Anyways, the immanent intentions and motives of his online campaign were not bad, (But trancedentally i felt we were skating on thin ice) Daddy Freeze just wanted to open the eyes of so many people and wake them up from some kind of orthodox pervasive slumber.

It's one of Nigeria's biggest online extra gospel collaboration.

Daddy Freeze recently retired/bowed out of journalism finally. I really wonder what he's into right now.
It's quite cool not to need a job to get by. Congrats to him!

Honestly speaking however;

I personally think there were a pretty few extremes, which I did try to correct in a couple of videos on my own YouTube podcasts.

You can click on the playlist below to watch.

My Dear Friends please do not displease or grieve the Holy Spirit.

GOD BLESS YOU!

click on the playlist below for more -
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1jmYYLckV1kMEf3Rl5Ilkzn0_Z6iiRmX

Remain Faithful to GOD.

GOD is benevolent, gracious and merciful, please don't take that for granted.

(1) (Reply)

Jeriq Links With Phyno, Dremo, Psychoyp, Flavour, Alpha P For His Album Deluxe / African Battle Cry Highlights | Big Brother Titans Ziyakhala Wahala / Jaypee And Lukay’s Bbtitans Journey Comes To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.