Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Erp Or Bookkeeping App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Erp Or Bookkeeping App (326 Views)

Significant Business Benefits Of ERP Software Development / Sage 300 Erp Accounting & Operational Software Freelance Consultancy / HELP WITH Erp(enterprise Resource Program) SOLUTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erp Or Bookkeeping App by dongc(m): 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
What ERP would be suitable for mostly book keeping and tracking stock for a distributor with three sales representatives app/webs/cloud-based for real time updating...would prefer something with local support I'm Nigeria ..
Re: Erp Or Bookkeeping App by nnamdiosu(m): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2023
dongc:
What ERP would be suitable for mostly book keeping and tracking stock for a distributor with three sales representatives app/webs/cloud-based for real time updating...would prefer something with local support I'm Nigeria ..

Why don't you get a customized one developed solely for you based on your organization's work flow?

You can't get local support if it's not the person that developed it.

Dm if you want to discuss more
Re: Erp Or Bookkeeping App by dongc(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Why don't you get a customized one developed solely for you based on your organization's work flow?

You can't get local support if it's not the person that developed it.

Dm if you want to discuss more

Have you done something similar before? Share ?
Re: Erp Or Bookkeeping App by simplesol: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2023
dongc:
Good morning. Chat me up now let me provide you with a cost- effective solution with on-site support - 0-8+0-3-3-0-5-05-77
Re: Erp Or Bookkeeping App by nnamdiosu(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
dongc:

Have you done something similar before? Share ?

Yes I have. It's on a private server, for internal use and so I can't post the url on public view.
It involves stock and products management, inflow from HQ and outflow to various warehouses, warehouse management/control, various reporting etc.

Dm me so we can set up a zoom call and I'll present it to you.
Re: Erp Or Bookkeeping App by dongc(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Yes I have. It's on a private server, for internal use and so I can't post the url on public view.
It involves stock and products management, inflow from HQ and outflow to various warehouses, warehouse management/control, various reporting etc.

I see...
Re: Erp Or Bookkeeping App by dongc(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2023
simplesol:

Good morning. Chat me up now let me provide you with a cost- effective solution with on-site support - 0-8+0-3-3-0-5-05-77

Alright
Re: Erp Or Bookkeeping App by dongc(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
nnamdiosu:

I am all ears...
Re: Erp Or Bookkeeping App by nnamdiosu(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
dongc:

I am all ears...

I'll dm you .
Respond and we can plan when you'll be free for a zoom call.

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Quantum And Classical Computing / Journey Into Tech: My Challenges, Goals, Aspirations / Hello..good Day Everyone ! If You Are A Beginner I Will Teach You Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.