Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) (64741 Views)

Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / See What A Lady And Her Boyfriend Were Pictured Doing In A Bar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2023
millionboi:
What happened to her juju
I will tell you for free, that thing called juju is a hoax.

A man has been owing me over 100m for over a year now. All efforts to recover the money has proven abortive.

I decided to let go, only for some of my friends to suggest we go spiritual.

I told them I don't believe in all that, but if they think they can use it to recover the funds, they can go ahead, I will give whoever sucessfully recover the money 10%. But me, I won't travel to anywhere and I won't get involved.

Till today, the baba never still pay.

I think I will rather subscribe to violence than juju.

2 Likes

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by DOM7: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2023
There's life after death! What is her story line be now after death? Wasted opportunity please men and displeased your creator with the brief life given to you, what will be your excuse and explanation?
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by macho44(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Why na? Blacks are evil. Probably killer by an ipob chinedu or emeka or an afonja
If say na this annoying nodwa them puff I for now even type rip
Zodwa, not Nodwa
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Freighthost:

When will this trending tin stop

Stop snapping or taking pictures if u see victims or person trying to survive
Rush them to hospital to save there life
Nt taking pics

Very annoying behaviour, you see someone in agony and most important thing to you is to be taking pics of the person angry

1 Like

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2023
All the twerking comes to end. The vanity upon vanity
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by adedamola777: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2023
This needs to be echoed into the brains/minds of an average African.
You see people taking pictures at scenes of accidents instead of finding the fastest way to get the victims to the nearest hospital.
This is ghoulish!!
These are things that make Europeans feel we're subhumans.
I sensitise people on it. We all can in our corners.
Let's do better. � and �
Creamypie:
Instead of rushing her to hospital, people were busy taking shots

1 Like

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by Parizz: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:
RIP to the woman. This life is ephemeral. Both the killer and the one killed ll die. Infact, na waka jeje on social media these days. You see them threatening you and telling you the evil they intended to do. Wetin?
do you have a big ass?
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Parizz:
do you have a big ass?
Ask Ifa!

1 Like

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by abobote: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Freighthost:

When will this trending tin stop

Stop snapping or taking pictures if u see victims or person trying to survive
Rush them to hospital to save there life
Nt taking pics
You don't take injured people to hospital, whether from accident or gun shot, you call ambulance and hope they arrive quickly

1 Like

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Why na? Blacks are evil. Probably killer by an ipob chinedu or emeka or an afonja

I’m not from the south-east but I’m quite certain your father is a bastard! Lmao
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Why will you say this of some one
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It's complex. In SA you usually call the ambulance and police, especially when you don't know what happened. It's a criminal matter. They'll come and do forensics on the crime scene and attend to the injured.

See how South Africa police is sophisticated enough to properly cordon of the area. And see how South African citizens are sensible enough to not crowded the place.

If it had been in Nigeria....

In reality, we are not as educated and knowledgeable and sophisticated as we like to believe.

When you go abroad and see how people behave while driving alone,respect for other vehicles, people go at intersections as they arrived there and no one tries to go ahead of the other. That's when you realize we are all just mad in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by Evergreen12345(f): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:

Death AWAITS everyone Mr!
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
South Africa has gotten soft penalties for crime and even killings

At the end all forensics and emergency call turn to nothing
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
flexyrule:
I will tell you for free, that thing called juju is a hoax.

A man has been owing me over 100m for over a year now. All efforts to recover the money has proven abortive.

I decided to let go, only for some of my friends to suggest we go spiritual.

I told them I don't believe in all that, but if they think they can use it to recover the funds, they can go ahead, I will give whoever sucessfully recover the money 10%. But me, I won't travel to anywhere and I won't get involved.

Till today, the baba never still pay.

I think I will rather subscribe to violence than juju.

The 100m na juju they use collect it

The lukewarm towards getting it na another juju

You think juju na your mate
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
In the 30-second video, people can be heard saying they should call 10111 (South Africa's 911), while others are trying to determine whether she is still alive.

When will nig have their own version of 911

1 Like

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na wa.
And this woman really wants to meet this girls below. She wanted to teach them how to become independent women

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
lereinter:

The 100m na juju they use collect it

The lukewarm towards getting it na another juju

You think juju na your mate
You know nothing.

Most of you sit down in your parent's house, assume sh*t and waaaaaaaaaa spew rubbish online.

You read the transaction amount right, over 100m.

I guess you don't belong to the pedestal of people I should be discussing a 100m deal with, so please vamoose!
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
sukar886:
God punish ur generation
grin
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by Vyzz: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
naturefellow:
tribalism be the end of you

And Hypocrisy will be the end of you
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by OyinO: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yeye South Africans. They only have power when it comes to attacking unarmed Nigerians and innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
RIP
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by jimmynauty: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Eternalife from here onward
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Annoying ke? How? IF she dance 4 u..u go 4get Buhari & APC bad governance.
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by PapaFejiro: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
This man...dontyou think this is extreme? Clean your mind brada.
VawuIenceProMax:
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
ModCaller:

The boyfriend could be the collateral damage. You didn't think of that either.

You already said that. Lol
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vyzz:

And Hypocrisy will be the end of you
I'm not a hypocrite, but you are a tribalist.
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It's complex. In SA you usually call the ambulance and police, especially when you don't know what happened. It's a criminal matter. They'll come and do forensics on the crime scene and attend to the injured.
in SA if u call Emergency line police paramedics, and firefighters will show at the scene
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
porthouse7:
in SA if u call Emergency line police paramedics, and firefighters will show at the scene

112 for general emergencies.

10111 (ten triple one) for police

Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I don't need this info bro, 5yrs in SA
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
When she went from being a Sangoma to twerking ho that is when she missled herself. And embarrasment to all Sangomas.
Re: Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Corrupt SAPS. Eish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.