Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Whatsapp Influencers VS Whatsapp User - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Whatsapp Influencers VS Whatsapp User (216 Views)

Whatsapp User / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Influencers VS Whatsapp User by harvard28: 12:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Whatsapp influencers VS Whatsapp users

Re: Whatsapp Influencers VS Whatsapp User by harvard28: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Whatsapp influencers VS whatsapp users

The best 3mins you'll spend today is the 3mins it's takes to read this. Pay attention.

I held my friend's phone and was going through her gallery. I saw so many pictures of payment proofs, they were even more than the pictures she had of herself .
I asked her what all those people were paying her for daily and she took me to her whatsapp status where she advertises people's products and services to her 800+ status viewers. She charges 3000 naira per ad or post on her status and the people she advertises for always gets clients and some even book ahead.
3,000 naira seems like small money but she advertises for at least 5 people a day. Now do the math to find out how much she makes in a week. 5k x 5people x 7days x 4 ( A month ) . If you did the maths , you probably can't believe your eyes right now . I know right?
The holy book says my people perish because of ignorance. So I decided to Learn , from as many people I could find making a huge income on Whatsapp.
I discovered 25 methods which I used to grow my contacts to over 700+ without spending a dime on paid adverts. With the influence I now have on Whatsapp , I make money in 10 other ways on the app asides selling my status views.
I also discovered a trick to make your customers advertise for you. If you sell a product on the app. I have trained so many people whom have seen results and decided to call me coach Jessie. Every lesson or strategy I teach comes with indept details and picture guide or proof cause I teach from experience .
I have complied everything I know into my book "Whatsapp Influencers " a step by step guide to help you do it yourself .
- you'll find out why it's important to have large whatsapp followers.
-25 interesting ways to get your whatsapp contacts from 100 to 1000 without spending a dime on paid advertisement .
-10 ways to make money on WhatsApp without spending a dime on capital
-how to make your customers advertise for you after buying your products or service.
-three ways to ensure your contacts will always want to view your status no matter how busy they are.
-6 ways to make an irresistible offer and sell out your products or service.
The book explains all this and in a well detailed manner . To ensure you can immediately try it out you rself and start making money . I mean the kind of results you'd see in 24hours.
The value of everything you get in whatsapp influencers is over 100k . Infact at a 50% discount you still get it at 50k . But because I want more people coming from grass to grace. I will be giving whatsapp influencers out for 2000 naira only To 30 people . From now to Monday 16th Jan ..only 30people can pay 2000naira. The 31st person gets it at a higher amount I kid you not.
After reading whatsapp influencers if you don't get value, you get a refund of your money. I am 100% confident cause everything I teach is out of experience .
To Get the Ebook now send W.I (90%Discount ) to 09020304412 . Kindly use the code W.I (90% discount ).
Hurry while it lasts

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed / Leadership Retreat / Learn Affiliate Marketing In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.