Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi (3475 Views)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience. / #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi by JerySmalls(m): 3:11am On Jan 14, 2023
The MTN MF927U Broadband Mi-Fi is definitely a great device for an RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of ₦8,000 NGN. However, hundreds of users have recently complained of a major bug with the SMS inbox feature. The SMS inbox screen just gets stuck in an endless loop that displays “waiting” and nothing else happens. You might find this really frustrating and annoying at the same time. Even the MTN Support Dept. have NOT been able to suggest a solution to this endless SMS loading problem as of the time of writing this.

Luckily, we have finally discovered a procedure that helps you fix this problem.

Here’s How to Fix The MTN MiFi SMS Loading Problem

STEP 1: Download ZTE Link Lite (on the Apple App Store) or ZTE Link (on the Android Play Store.)

STEP 2: Open the app and keep swiping to skip all the intro screens. Next, grant all permission requests.

STEP 3: Ensure you are connected to the affected MTN MiFi. Then tap the menu icon on the top-left “☰“, then click Login. (Default password is “admin“)

STEP 4: Now click on “Commons” then tap SMS

STEP 5: Select ALL the messages and delete them. You may notice some new messages. Select them and delete them too.

If you follow all the steps above, you should now be able to access your SMS on the browser.

� TIP: This MTN MiFi SMS problem occurs when your SMS storage is too full, so I would suggest that you keep your messages cleaned up once in a while to avoid this issue.

Note: Android works better with this troubleshooting.

Re: How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi by JerySmalls(m): 3:11am On Jan 14, 2023
It worked for me, let's hope it works for you too...
Re: How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi by Ebubeslym(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Cracked MTN 4G Mifi for sale

Accepts all sim

7hrs usage time per full charge
N15k negotiable
Locat1on: KETU Lagos
N0: O8137 458 25O

Re: How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi by isshigo(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2023
It worked. Thanks
Re: How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi by Fortune1239: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Has this stopped working? I tried it but I can't find the section for sms... I use an iPhone
Re: How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi by SabiuKainuwa: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Thank you sooo much, it worked with my HynetFlex Router, I have been suffering for over a year, and I just got it solved.
Re: How To Fix The “SMS Keeps Loading” Problem On The MTN Mifi by highoctane: 7:04pm On Feb 22
Worked swiftly Amigos

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Java Applications On Your Tecno N3 / Glo Now Has Live Chat On Their Website. / I'm Really Enjoying My Samsung Galaxy S10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.