Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London (2108 Views)

BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Eva2000: 4:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate Peter Obi, and New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) counterpart Rabiu Kwankwaso will be in London next week.

The Independent National Electoral Commission Chairman (INEC) boss and the candidates will speak at the Chatham House.

Their separate appearances at the independent policy institute come ahead of Nigeria’s 2023 elections.

The think tank group said the event is part of a series examining the general polls and political developments.

Obi, a former Anambra governor, will on January 16 discuss his vision for policy and governance reforms in Nigeria.

He will also speak on priorities for tackling insecurity and corruption, and measures to promote social and political mobility for citizens.

Yakubu will on January 17 provide insights to preparations and priorities for ensuring electoral integrity and inclusivity.

The electoral chief will also discuss challenges and plans for the conduct of the elections, security and the use of new technological systems.

The Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) and Biometric Voter Accountability System (BVAS) were deployed for the Anambra, Ekiti and Osun governorship polls.

However, Kwankwaso will on January 18 discuss his policy ideas for improving systems and services in Nigeria.

The ex-Kano governor will speak on the country’s education sector and the wider priorities for ensuring secure and inclusive service delivery
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Guide777(m): 4:06am On Jan 14, 2023
When will Atiku be invited to Chatham House?
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by ican2020: 4:24am On Jan 14, 2023
That’s okay
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by PureMe01: 4:26am On Jan 14, 2023
This thread is a thread where geepee tanks will be filled with tears and wails of agbado urchins grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by orohbiro(f): 4:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Tunubu done win the signs is there obi will come second

2 Likes

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by tuborme: 4:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Good
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Nayturalistic: 5:02am On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=PureMe01 post=120011516]This thread is a thread where geepee tanks will be filled with tears and wails of agbado urchins grin grin grin[/quot

You don’t always have to put your senselessness out there for the world to see, even though I know most of you type trash just to gather likes, nothing more.

I can get my soul you don’t even have a PVC.

Any small thin, agbado urchin.. that agbado urchin will still be your President whether you like it or not. And we know after February, many of you trash talkers are dead for good.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by PureMe01: 5:07am On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Nayturalistic post=120011845][/quote]
February isn't far. U will go into hiding and disappear from nairaland grin
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by mycar: 5:20am On Jan 14, 2023
good, I expect nothing but an excellent performance from Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Leon90(m): 5:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Are presidential candidates supposed to go to Chatham House to present themselves? It's as if they must bow to Britain to be accepted. Someone should educate me cos I don't see the need for these visits to the so called Chatham House.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by limeta(f): 6:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Is there no house in Nigeria they can speak
Even under a mango tree in Nigeria will make more sense.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Racoon(m): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Must every aspiring and prospective Nigerian always go to Chatham House to articulate their policy drive? Why are the Briton Lords not coming to ICC Abuja in return?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Gadafii: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2023
orohbiro:
he will win tiktok content creator of the year cheesy
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by padi94(m): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Pls let Obi be careful the British status quo favours a broken Nigeria so that their Agenda, to steal and pillage the commonwealth will continue. In the form of crude oil theft, Bokoharam, illegal mining.

A broken country reduces their cost of pillaging.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Image123(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Obi will go and wail as usual. To complain is very easy, do you have solution, do you have track records as a solution provider. Chatham house will ask him practical questions, let's hope he doesn't go on a China/Bangladesh/Indonesia tangent as usual.
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Laggafin: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2023
The winning team.. kwankwaso will destroy Atiku in za North.. Obi wins the South.. gets majority vote in North Central and 25 percent votes in both North west and North East.. Mahmood declares Obi President Elect.. fullstop grin . These I have seen come Feb 25.. know dis and have eternal peace
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by unclejb2(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

If Obi wins with less than 5million votes, we are heading to court, the election was rigged.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by rowland545(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Guide777:
When will Atiku be invited to Chatham House?
he has spoken already....

Vote peter obi for a better Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Skypeaceconsult: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Modern colonization. Modern slavery on the country professionals like Teachers,Medicals & Tech personnels,causing brain drain . Divisity is British mode of rule . We never had independence in 1960. Decisions are made at Chatham House . Masters demand your homages.
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by freshvine(f): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Image123:
Obi will go and wail as usual. To complain is very easy, do you have solution, do you have track records as a solution provider. Chatham house will ask him practical questions, let's hope he doesn't go on a China/Bangladesh/Indonesia tangent as usual.

One thing I promise you, he'll fare better than Tinubu by miles.
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Image123(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2023
freshvine:

One thing I promise you, he'll fare better than Tinubu by miles.

i can guarantee you that he will not.
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Benmob: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Image123:
it still better than disgrace ur self, any question thrown at u,u will start pointing and asking pple,who are not expert in that question line,to answer for u, imagine El rufia answering question about Insecurity or d worst of all to start looking at paper to know ur name and age.
Ur tinubu mess up by disgracing himself that day.
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by BATified2023: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2023
PureMe01:
This thread is a thread where geepee tanks will be filled with tears and wails of agbado urchins grin grin grin
hope u igbos won’t cry if u see yakubu n tinubu together?
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by BATified2023: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Nayturalistic post=120011845][/quote]just leave igbos alone

They have forgotten that inec counts votes n not insults

Election is less than 6 weeks
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by 1nice(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Any conspiracy against Peter Obi will surely fail.
Any plot to harm Peter Obi will be uncover and frustrated by obidients: obidients will not wast time to declare war if anything bad happens to Peter Obi.

Obidients will carry out urgent angry revenge, if any harm befall Peter Obi.
Obidients are lovers of Justice and peace but do not push obidients to the wall because the reaction will result to revolts and unrest everywhere.

All propagandas towards Peter Obi will surely fail.
Obidents are on top of this game; in this game the obidents will surely win.

Nothing will stop Peter Obi from winning the 2023 Presidential election in Nigeria.

All the propaganda against Peter Obi will never succeed.

Obidents are resistance group fighting for the National freedom of Federal Republic Of Nigeria from corruption, injustice, inequity, unfairness and tribalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lL3qxvr_Pc

1 Like

Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Kennyfancy(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Nice one
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by toneroforever(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Leon90:
Are presidential candidates supposed to go to Chatham House to present themselves? It's as if they must bow to Britain to be accepted. Someone should educate me cos I don't see the need for these visits to the so called Chatham House.

Exactly my thoughts. We shouldn't be going to London for such.
It's true that the UK is a world power, but if the essence of these presentations by the candidates is to deepen democratic values, then it's only appropriate that it's held in Abuja or Lagos.
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by OBALOLA55(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
orohbiro:
SEND YOUR PICTURE TO ME, I DEY FIND SECOND WIFEsad
Re: INEC Chair Yakubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Head To London by Image123(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Benmob:
it still better than disgrace ur self, any question thrown at u,u will start pointing and asking pple,who are not expert in that question line,to answer for u, imagine El rufia answering question about Insecurity or d worst of all to start looking at paper to know ur name and age.
Ur tinubu mess up by disgracing himself that day.

We are here by God's grace, we will see.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: ‘legal Actions Will Be Taken’ – Wizkid’s Manager Speaks On....... / PDP Members Seen Campaigning For Obi In Lagos (video) / BREAKING: Governor Dave Umahi Steps Down For Akpabio For The Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.