Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

It Is Less Expensive To Build A House In Nigeria Than In The Us. Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Is Less Expensive To Build A House In Nigeria Than In The Us. Why? (673 Views)

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) / Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

It Is Less Expensive To Build A House In Nigeria Than In The Us. Why? by xynerise: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
To buy a plot of land in America is like buying a whole duplex in lekki let alone building a house. Why is it so? Is cement expensive there also?
Re: It Is Less Expensive To Build A House In Nigeria Than In The Us. Why? by iyatrustee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
so you don enter real estate sake of say all your romance related thread opening skills don finish? mtchew! undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Is Less Expensive To Build A House In Nigeria Than In The Us. Why? by xynerise: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
Iya stop follow me. grin. This thread is not romance and not for hornny women like u. Pls shift grin
Re: It Is Less Expensive To Build A House In Nigeria Than In The Us. Why? by r231(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
iyatrustee:

so you don enter real estate sake of say all your romance related thread opening skills don finish? mtchew! undecided undecided undecided

hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Less Expensive To Build A House In Nigeria Than In The Us. Why? by iyatrustee(f): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
egbon i tire for the guy jare grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Less Expensive To Build A House In Nigeria Than In The Us. Why? by manakeagie: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2011
The reason why it is very expensive to build a house in the U.S Than in Nigeria is because US is a first World Country and because of this everything is expensive because the demand of things their and the population and the rate at which expansion and Development is their,

(1)

How Can I Make $2 Daily From My Adsense Account / Nairaland / Woman Dies Of Alleged Negligence At National Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.