Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1787 Views)

A Brand New Building Of 12 Units 1 Bedroom Apartments In Lusada, Agbara-igbesa / Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale At LUSADA Agbara Estate, Ogun State / Roofing A Block Of 4 Flats In Lusada, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Dunionk30: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: . by Dunionk30: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Cost is 400k Last ..Non Negotiable.

Suitable for Residential.
Re: . by Dunionk30: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Available
Re: . by Dunionk30: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buy and build.
Re: . by Dunionk30: 1:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Selling !
Re: . by Dunionk30: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Selling..400k PM me..
Re: . by Dunionk30: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Selling
Re: . by Dunionk30: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sale
Re: . by Dunionk30: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Buy
Re: . by Dunionk30: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Seling ..
Re: . by Dunionk30: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Still On For sale
Re: . by Dunionk30: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Selling ..
Re: . by Dunionk30: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2023
Looking for a Land to Buy to Build and live ...

Time waiys for no one ..You can't Continue to pay for House Rents .

Buy this One Plot and starts Building now.

You are getting Old, You need a Place of Rest when your strenght starts Failing you.
Re: . by imoci(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Am interested but you didn't your numbers, you can call me 07062277650
Re: . by imoci(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dunionk30:
Genuine One Plot of Land by Owner.

Land Mark. Express Road to Agbara Bustop ,Agbara to CMS ...Blue Rail.

Inspection first before Discusion .

Land Suitable for House Building.

Title : Family Receipt.
Personal Property.
I do not have Survey Document,You do that yourself when you buy.Property Already Measured 60 By 120 .

Genuine.

If you are intrested .Talk to me
No contact am interested
Re: . by Dunionk30: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2023
imoci:

No contact am interested
Nice talking with you sir.
Re: . by Dunionk30: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2023
The Land is Located at Odugbe Town.

Odugbe Town is along Agbara / Atan Express Road.

The Land is just 5 Minutes from Lusada.

If you are coming from Mile Two ,Take Bus from Mile 2 to Agbara bstop ,then take another bus from Agbara going to Atan ,you tell the Driver you want to get down at Odugbe Town ..Odugbe is few minutes after Lusada Town

If you are coming through Sango .Take bus from Sango going to Atan ,from Atan take another bus going to Lusada then Alight at Odugbe Town ...Simple.

Buy direct from me ...One Plot .Come and see it .

Stop Being a Tenant ...

Do not let this Slip you by. Do not Hesitate.
Re: . by Dunionk30: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2023
For sale..PM me
Re: . by F117nighthawk: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Can I see picture of land and location, also where in odugbe area is this land? Is it far inside from the main atan lusada road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Dunionk30: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Can I see picture of land and location, also where in odugbe area is this land? Is it far inside from the main atan lusada road?

Hello Sir..It is not far from
ATAN -LUSADA EXPRESS ROAD SIR.

Assume you are coming from ATAN Bustop ...You just take Cab or Bike going to Lusada ,Alight at Odugbe Main Bus-stop

The ROAD by the side of the Bus-stop of Odugbe is the Area . It is either you take a walk or you take a Bike 100 Naira Sir.

Alternatively if you are coming from Mile Two ,Festac side take bus to Agbara B.stop then take bus going to ATAN ,Alight at Odugbe Town ,Cross to the Other side .

Physical seeing the Property is the best side .

Pictures of Property can tell lies ,Nothing like true life And reality .Come for Inspection sir
Re: . by F117nighthawk: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2023
I know that area very well, I have a land on the other side to the left going to atan, it's very close to the express way, so if I can see the picture, of your land I will not mind

Hello Sir..It is not far from
ATAN -LUSADA EXPRESS ROAD SIR.

Assume you are coming from ATAN Bustop ...You just take Cab or Bike going to Lusada ,Alight at Odugbe Main Bus-stop

The ROAD by the side of the Bus-stop of Odugbe is the Area . It is either you take a walk or you take a Bike 100 Naira Sir.

Alternatively if you are coming from Mile Two ,Festac side take bus to Agbara B.stop then take bus going to ATAN ,Alight at Odugbe Town ,Cross to the Other side .

Physical seeing the Property is the best side .

Pictures of Property can tell lies ,Nothing like true life And reality .Come for Inspection sir

[/quote]
Re: . by Dunionk30: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Sir...I do not live their ,I will snap when i go to the Site .

In addition ,This is not a Building ,it is a Land ,I do not belief on Online Deals regarding land ,If you want the land ,I belief in transparent deals.
You come or you send someone to come and see what you want .

I know everywhere is Insecured now ,for security Purpose ,When you get to ATAN if you are coming through their , You are free to stop by at ATAN Police station so we meet ,we can register and you tell them You are going with me to Inspect a Land ,when we are done within Minutes You report back then you can Leave .

If you Need it ,Let me know when you are Chance ..

Moreso you said you know the Area very Well.

Do Come God Blesses You sir..
Re: . by F117nighthawk: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
I am very much familiar with that area, let me see the pictures u have first, I can't just come and see the land like that, u should have a picture of what u want to sell, at least for a buyer to see

quote author=Dunionk30 post=120117184] Sir...I do not live their ,I will snap when i go to the Site .

In addition ,This is not a Building ,it is a Land ,I do not belief on Online Deals regarding land ,If you want the land ,I belief in transparent deals.
You come or you send someone to come and see what you want .

I know everywhere is Insecured now ,for security Purpose ,When you get to ATAN if you are coming through their , You are free to stop by at ATAN Police station so we meet ,we can register and you tell them You are going with me to Inspect a Land ,when we are done within Minutes You report back then you can Leave .

If you Need it ,Let me know when you are Chance ..

Moreso you said you know the Area very Well.

Do Come God Blesses You sir..

[/quote]
Re: . by Dunionk30: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=F117nighthawk post=120119171]I am very much familiar with that area, let me see the pictures u have first, I can't just come and see the land like that, u should have a picture of what u want to sell, at least for a buyer to see

Some are time Wasters, You know how Properties Sale is..Some are not even ready at all ,they would ask you the whole thing and they are not even ready at all.

You can imagine someone telling you he is ready ,Very Much ready,You took off your time , Asked that Documenta should be sent ,You did all .Even Paid for the transportation from ATAN ,After all these ,He said ,He is Expecting a Contribution ( AJO) And Lapo Money to borrow to pay half of Property Money .

After i said Categorically the Cost and money should be paid once .

With all these Wahala till date i do not hear from him anymore ,Later he said he has no Money to even eat not to talk of Land Buying.

So this time i only need Ready and Serious Buyers .

I work ,When i finds the time to go this week ,i will snap and send to you.

Drop your Email .You can Click Send email via Nairaland/ PM me ,I can reply U ..once Email is dropped or Phone here ,The next thing is moderator get one Banned For some times

God Blesses you sir.
Re: . by F117nighthawk: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=Dunionk30 post=120120923][/quote]

The more reason I asked u to send pictures first
Re: . by Dunionk30: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
F117nighthawk:

I will as Promised sir
Re: . by F117nighthawk: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dunionk30:

I will as Promised sir

Re: . by Dunionk30: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
F117nighthawk:

I have sent you a Message from here .Kindly check your email.with my id Dunionk30 Reply me sir so i can have your Email.

I anticipate Sir..
Re: . by F117nighthawk: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ok

uote author=Dunionk30 post=120121672] I have sent you a Message from here .Kindly check your email.with my id Dunionk30 Reply me sir so i can have your Email.

I anticipate Sir..[/quote]
Re: . by Dunionk30: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Send me a PM.here if you are intrested.
Genuine Land ...
Re: . by Dunionk30: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Buy it
Re: . by Dunionk30: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Selling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat All Room Ensuite Fenced @ Adesan Mowe. Now N3.5m / Luxury 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Chevy View Estate (chevron)lekki / 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent @ Lugbe, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.