Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,396 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Money. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Money. (218 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank / Need Help To Withdraw My Money From Mpower.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Money. by thesolutions(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: My Money. by dawnomike(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2023
thesolutions:
I did a Bill payment transaction of N20,000 last year September but the transaction failed. I was later debited for the same transaction but reversal never happened. I contacted My service provider for the token but they confirmed that the transaction was not successful and advised I get in touch with my bank regarding the issue.

I raised several claim with my bank and they kept insisting that it was successful and instructed me to contact my service provider. This constant turning and whining frustrated me a lot. Facebook was the worst place to make a complain or maybe the handler was not proactive like those on twitter.

Yes, I took the issue to twitter, not public but DM, and the handler escalated the dispute just like those on Facebook but still the unit involved tried to dismiss my claim by providing a token for a different transaction done a month after. Very fraudulent of the unit involved.

I made a quick search of the token they provided and found the fraud they were trying to cover up. I got them the screenshot of the token that was provided and the date the transaction was done and also the one that my claim was for. They also tried to dismiss my claim because the transaction was showing that it was successful on their portal but why try providing a fake token instead of contacting the service provider themselves. They also told me to contact my service provider but later requested I have patience as they have put message across the service provider. I still went to my service provider for the third time and they still requested for same thing I have been providing them with on my previous visits.

Finally, the money dropped in my account.

Those that told me to go to twitter, thank you.

If not for shege that person is seeing this new year I would have forgot about the money and save myself from English.

I am coming after my debtors next.
Twitter is the fastest resolution spot now... No company wants to trend in thewrong way!
Re: My Money. by thesolutions(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2023
dawnomike:
Twitter is the fastest resolution spot now... No company wants to trend in thewrong way!
sure

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife After Failed Food Poisoning Attempt / What Are The Best Hobbies For Kids? / Checking Into Checking Out Your Credit Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.