Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Those Without Voters Card Gather Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Without Voters Card Gather Here (183 Views)

Voter Caught With Multiple Voters Card (video) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Without Voters Card Gather Here by baconline(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Why don't u have a voters card?
Re: Those Without Voters Card Gather Here by baconline(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2023
How can we help the situation
Re: Those Without Voters Card Gather Here by Get2go: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2023
I did transfer to my new polling unit, up till now I am yet to get the new PVC. I have to the inec local govt office, we checked early this January I couldn't find it. I ve confirmed my name to be in the register for the polling unit.
I still have the old PVC for the previous polling unit.
Re: Those Without Voters Card Gather Here by Ezeama400: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Get2go:
I did transfer to my new polling unit, up till now I am yet to get the new PVC. I have to the inec local govt office, we checked early this January I couldn't find it. I ve confirmed my name to be in the register for the polling unit.
I still have the old PVC for the previous polling unit.

If your transfer was successful then ur pvc should be where you transferd it, but if it's not you have to go bck to your previous location and vote
Re: Those Without Voters Card Gather Here by 3ple9iner: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2023
I went to collect my PVC today and it was successful as a new registrant but i noticed that people who did transfer were told that their PVC isn't with them.

I think INEC needs to address this.

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Is Not In Nigeria, Wanted By The State Security Agency For Terrorism Ch / Bola Tinubu’s Scheduled Presidential Rally Holds In Kwara / Emerging AI Companies That Would Change Everything Including Politics In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.