Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool (346 Views)

North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 / With What I Saw At INEC Offices, APC May Lose Lagos / Lagos Must Be For Lagosians Not For One Family - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who is ready to bet with me?
Re: Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool by Jones4190(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
you don't even have shishi in your account like your presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jones4190:
you don't even have shishi in your account like your presidential candidate
Lol. Waste and corruption can't make Nigerians rich.
Re: Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool by yarimo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
North4Obi23:
Who is ready to bet with me?
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
He will.

Know the logo:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool by onatisi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
lagos vote will be very tight but apc will definitely win at the end of the day although the margin may be slim
Re: Breaking: I Want To Bet1Billion That Tinubu Will Lose Lagos- Lagosians Not Fool by Patriotsleague: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lagosians not foolish to vote an Igbo man, who can't develop, secure and stay in his state Anambra, but live in Lagos grin

Obi should live in Anambra, then we will listen to what he has to say. Lagosians love Tinubu because Lagos is the best place to stay, why would we support someone else, lol.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Burn Catholic Priest To Death In Niger State(photo). / Allegations Of Ethno Religious Agenda Rock PDP Presidential Campaign / Who Invited Americans In This Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.