Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How I Calmed Angry Audience For Lagbaja To Perform At A Show -- Sunny Nneji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Calmed Angry Audience For Lagbaja To Perform At A Show -- Sunny Nneji (378 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Sunny Nneji And Wife, Peace Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Calmed Angry Audience For Lagbaja To Perform At A Show -- Sunny Nneji by Gbadamosi01(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
How I Calmed Angry Audience For Lagbaja To Perform At A Show -- Sunny Nneji

Legendary Nigerian Singer, Sunny Nneji has revealed how the marvelous way he was able to pacify an angry audience for Lagabja to perform in a show.

Sunny Nneji made this revelation on his official Facebook page on 13th of January, 2023. Read all he said below �

".....It used to be known as OSUA - now EKSU. LAGBAJA was to perform at an even put together by the students. The organization was poor ....no power.
The hall was already full and the event was hours behind schedule.
If you have been to an all students event, you'll understand.... as it is always with students, they had become restive and were demanding a refund of their ticket fees..... they were not willing to watch the show anymore even if it were to start immediately. Suddenly, power came but the students could not be placated."

Continue reading
https://ofofoentertainment.com/how-i-calmed-angrm-at-a-show-sunny-nneji/

Re: How I Calmed Angry Audience For Lagbaja To Perform At A Show -- Sunny Nneji by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Ok, where them 2 now? At least we don't know lagbaja's face, it saving him from shame day Eve paper from entertainment, bt brother neji nko?

(1) (Reply)

PAPA AJASCO HAS COME OUT TO DEBUNK NEWS OF HIS DEATH / 2 Famous Musicians Who Have Adopted Portable As A Role Model / 16 Nigerian Love Songs To Celebrate Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.