Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Copy Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Copy Writers Needed (675 Views)

Wanted: Creative Designers, Copy Writers And UI/UX Designers / Vacancy: Graphics Designers, Customer Service And Copy Writers / Looking For Content Writers/copy Writers For News Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copy Writers Needed by Jetjacky(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hi! Welcome to the new year!!

As it's the new year, I'm looking for new writers to add to my team. We're currently having lots of projects and need professional writers with years of experience creating uber content for foreign clients. Professionals who:

- Know the difference between UK and USA English.
- Third person, second person, and first-person narrative and when to use them
- The difference between an informative blog and a marketing material
- Are serious with the quality of their content and delivery window.
- Can break down complex topics to meet the level of the target audience
- Understands that there are layers of English that fit different category of people.

If you went through all these requirements, and it sounds like you, then click https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k9Oihut9NAnBcJLQZnpo6e8Hr9DcaGdjaov2_YeajpM/editto complete a test task. This is the only sample/proof we need.

NOTE: This is a generic task you would be doing for the sole purpose of gauging your writing prowess as a Copywriter.

Send your completed task to Emmanuelihuoma175@gmail.com for evaluation and feedback.

Upon meeting our expectation, we will send projects daily to you on a bi-weekly payment model. You will be paid 40% upfront on your first task as a proof of trust.

Payment ranges from N3 - N5, depending on your performance.
Re: Copy Writers Needed by Jetjacky(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
So far, those sending in their trial are writing it as a blog post instead of a service page. It’s clearly written in the trial task PICK ONE SERVICE to write on.

You’re expected to write a service page sample, not a blog post.
Re: Copy Writers Needed by instagramFreak0: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Am interested
Re: Copy Writers Needed by Olawrites: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jetjacky:

As it's the new year, I'm looking for new writers to add to my team. We're currently having lots of projects and need professional writers with years of experience creating uber content for foreign clients. Professionals who:

- Understands that there are layers of English that fit different category of people.

If you went through all these requirements, and it sounds like you, then click https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k9Oihut9NAnBcJLQZnpo6e8Hr9DcaGdjaov2_YeajpM/editto complete a test task. This is the only sample/proof we need.

NOTE: This is a generic task you would be doing for the sole purpose of gauging your writing prowess as a Copywriter.

Send your completed task to Emmanuelihuoma175@gmail.com for evaluation and feedback.

Upon meeting our expectation, we will send projects daily to you on a bi-weekly payment model. You will be paid 40% upfront on your first task as a proof of trust.

Rate too low
Re: Copy Writers Needed by Exclusivewriite: 12:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Some of these people try to get samples from victims and use them for their profits..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Writers Needed by princeemma69: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
I have sent mine, still waiting for your reply
Re: Copy Writers Needed by Jetjacky(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
princeemma69:
I have sent mine, still waiting for your reply
I'm sorry for the delay. It's the weekend, but rest assured I will get back to everyone who has responded.
Re: Copy Writers Needed by Spiff20(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Is this still open for applications? Why don't you peg your rate at N5 or N4. 5? That range looks like you'll likely pay N3 per word and the 5N is just an attraction.
Re: Copy Writers Needed by Joseph1505(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2023
�� if you are a student, don't depend on your parents for textbooks money any longer.
Sign up on Xterus Mailing Service. learn how to get rich early by just doing some Freelance services ��
Re: Copy Writers Needed by emekaemekus: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2023
I am a writer I want to work with you. This is my WhatsApp number 08103500891
Jetjacky:

Re: Copy Writers Needed by ttime(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Are u still open to new writers?

(1) (Reply)

National Population Commission Adchoc Recruitment / Bricklayer Needed For Employment Wit Work Permit In Mauritius / Vacancy For Experienced Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.