Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Has This Younger Generation Become Lazy ? My Two Cents - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has This Younger Generation Become Lazy ? My Two Cents (353 Views)

5th Generation Range Rover May Just Be The World’s Best Luxury SUV (Photos) / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / 50 Cents Bought Himself ₦161m Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has This Younger Generation Become Lazy ? My Two Cents by Highcheef: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
NO, the younger generation have not become lazy, I’ll rather say things have change, and a more advanced ways of doing things have emerged, things are no longer being done in the conventional ways we’ve always known them to be done.

You will realize that people who are always quick to say the younger generation has become lazy are the older generation because most of them are still stuck with the the conventional ways of doing stuffs, many of them are not going with the flow of the advancement of technologies. There are still people of the older generation who still drive manual cars and there by see people who drive automatic cars as lazy people. I don’t see it that way advancement has come in to make things simpler and easier for people, but people still want to remain in the past.

The younger generation who are termed as the lazy generation are the set of people who have embraced technology and advancement, people who have accepted a simpler and easier method of carrying out things, people who have chosen to work smart contrary to the popular phrase of “working hard”.

SOURCE: https://24magix.com/has-this-younger-generation-become-lazy-my-two-cents

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Electric Cars: What You Need To Know / Customs Clearing Agent @tincan Port Apapa Lagos / Quality Footwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.