Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety (24746 Views)

BREAKING: United Nation Direct For Unconditional Release Of Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments / Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by MadamExcellency: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Abia State is peaceful and has no political killings, no cult killings and the separatists campaigners in Abia State have maximum respect for sanctity of life.

It's more important to Imo and Anambra States.

stanluiz:
Soludo should not put pressure on his head.

Abia state Politicians should be his surtey. Orji Uzor kalu, Ikpeazu , Ta orji and Enyinnaya abaribe should be in the front for Kanu release.
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by 8stargeneral: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2023
You done tire abi
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by OlawaleBammie: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't see Buhari releasing Nnamdi Kanu until he leaves office. That young man is obviously causing him a lot of headache.

I know he doesn't care, but keeping Nnamdi Kanu in custody against the laws he swore to protect will only continue to aggravate the tension in the South East.
and the killings continues abi??

Make Una continue na
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Wickedfact:

Always looking for other people to blame for your stupidity.

If you like, scuttle elections because Kanu is in detention.
You will get sense by force.

I won't be surprised if persons like you or a member of your family occupies a political position in Nigeria because Nigerian politicians are thugs and rogues with irredeemable dead brains.

The judge who precided the case of KANU declared him to be released but malami said he won't allow his release because he is scared that Kanu would pose a danger to the nation.

You are now supporting the actions of the AGF simply because of your political carrier.

What a human!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by occfx: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by shineeye1: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Soludu is shamelessly chasing political capital ahead of elections. He is capitalizing on the cheap sentiments of ignorant masses of the east. Everyone knows the character of KANU, that he is a man of shallow thoughts, lightheaded and eruptive without control. He is devoid of any modicum of temperament demanding of an advocate for freedom. Without mincing words, any release of KANU will catalyse and crystalize regional chaos and anarchy which neither soludu nor any eastern element has capacity to contain.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Mercury12(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2023
stanluiz:
Soludo should not put pressure on his head.

Abia state Politicians should be his surtey. Orji Uzor kalu, Ikpeazu , Ta orji and Enyinnaya abaribe should be in the front for kanu release.
all these bitterness because you want to keep your hate for soludo alive. Some people sha undecided
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Wickedfact: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I won't be surprised if persons like you or a member of your family occupies a political position in Nigeria because Nigerian politicians are thugs and rogues with irredeemable dead brains.

The judge who precided the case of KANU declared him to be released but malami said he won't allow his release because he is scared that Kanu would pose a danger to the nation.

You are now supporting the actions of the AGF simply because of your political carrier.

What a human!

I'm not the one who said you should be a failure in life without achievements. I'm a serial entrepreneur. I'm not a politician and not related to any political office holder.

I see the truth and say it, not like an idiot like you who is so ashamed of his Igbo parents, family and ancestors that he had to go pick up a Northern name.

Kanu will be released shortly before the elections so he can destroy Obi's chances. After the election, Obidients will blame Kanu for Obi's loss and you can face yourselves squarely.

It is in your best interest that Kanu remains in captivity till after the elections but you are too stupid to understand. Spits on your empty head.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by broadman20: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Cyberterror:
I doubt that Peter Obi will be able to get up to one million votes from the five south eastern states combined in this election. The level of voter apathy already entrenched in the region will be further exacerbated by the ongoing IPOB terrorists killings, wanton destruction and threat against the election. The core biafrans in Igboland will sit at home on election day while others will do so out of fear of IPOB terrorists throwing grenades or opening automatic gunfire into crowded election centres.

I can bet with everything that you have never visited the south east in your lifetime before.

Anyway, one will always have something he can use to encourage his or herself.

So you are in order, keep encouraging yourself abeg.
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Antai123:
Even Buhari fears Nnamdi, the guy is bigger than the country. I don't see them releasing Nnamdi any time soon.
He's only bigger than Igboland. Buhari isn't afraid of him, he's punishing him for causing him sleepless nights. He's lucky that Buhari is leaving soon.
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2023
I don't trust this soludo, is like he want MNK to stop obi election. But it will not work. Soludo calm down

1 Like

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by DriveByKiller: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Soludo is desperately trying to win back public opinion with this nonsense after his popularity declined
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Chopcy29: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2023
He should be on debate with orji kalu cos that one still want to surety
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Soludo is now looking 4 soft landing.Trying to act as a good igbo man.lol. He knows Peter Obi is now accepted by hausas and fulanis plus Rivers state.He is in Aso Rock and Hopeless Uzodingba with Bubu is packing to flyout of Imo state and Nigeria to save his life first

1 Like

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Buhari na wan kinda useless man MNK should be released enough killing in East and its spreading like wide fire

1 Like

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Masterito(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Soludo only to trying to look good in the eyes of Ibos.
Jostoman:
God bless you Soludo
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Beautiful94: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2023
This is just a tactic soludo wishes to use to gain sympathy and vote of the people. No sensible man will ask that a terrorist be released and he will surety him.
Solutax.
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by sweetgala(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Chopet:
Oji ife nwata welie aka elu, aka lo be ya ilo o wetue ya...

Nnamdi Kanu will be free, destiny can only be delayed, it can never change

Biafra will soon come, Oduduwa will still come.
Nigeria will still be divided.

The union is never meant to last forever

That's the destiny

Oduduwa has come and gone
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Elidrisy20: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Oludo ya fada
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Elidrisy20: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Prof. You dey crazy, you believed in Nigeria,kanu believed in Biafra, that is where the problem lies

1 Like

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by AsomughaChuks02: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Buhari will never release Nnamdi KANU even if the supreme court so orders. He has done it before with Dasuki nothing happened. The only persons who can release that criminal are Atiku or Tinubu because Obi has no chance of winning the election never mind the deceptive noise his IPOB supporters are making in the social media. And even Atiku or Tinubu will find it hard to release the criminal so as not to offend the northern votes they would need for a second term.
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Harmless1b(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2023
All I can sense here is campaign.. trying to make APGA relevant. All these politicians self. Smh
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by g4gerald: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Cyberterror:
I doubt that Peter Obi will be able to get up to one million votes from the five south eastern states combined in this election. The level of voter apathy already entrenched in the region will be further exacerbated by the ongoing IPOB terrorists killings, wanton destruction and threat against the election. The core biafrans in Igboland will sit at home on election day while others will do so out of fear of IPOB terrorists throwing grenades or opening automatic gunfire into crowded election centres.
My friend shut up, you're not living in south east, in the last election, they said the same thing, (No referendum no election) but still people went out and voted peacefully nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Wickedfact:

I'm not the one who said you should be a failure in life without achievements. I'm a serial entrepreneur. I'm not a politician and not related to any political office holder.

I see the truth and say it, not like an idiot like you who is so ashamed of his Igbo parents, family and ancestors that he had to go pick up a Northern name.

Kanu will be released shortly before the elections so he can destroy Obi's chances. After the election, Obidients will blame Kanu for Obi's loss and you can face yourselves squarely.

It is in your best interest that Kanu remains in captivity till after the elections but you are too stupid to understand. Spits on your empty head.

Lol!

You think it's every northerner that hates the Igbos?, Now I see you are one of those saboteurs the Igbo people always talk about, who hates their own and embrace others simply because of selfish wealth gain.

An entrepreneur who doesn't know the dangers of Nigerian politics/politicians to local businesses

Look, I hate injustice no matter the person it's metted on. I'm in Nigeria and not blind to see the happenings around.

If you cannot see that Nigeria is nose diving economically then your business should be questioned.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by malakaimoscondo: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't see Buhari releasing Nnamdi Kanu until he leaves office. That young man is obviously causing him a lot of headache.

I know he doesn't care, but keeping Nnamdi Kanu in custody against the laws he swore to protect will only continue to aggravate the tension in the South East.
thank God it's tension in the south east and not Nigeria
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by generalwo(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Release him to comma do what na? Maybe release him, offer his followers amnesty and spend resources on them that should be used to develop the nation just the way they are doing with bandits and terrorists in the south This country is a big joke... Anyone can wake up, cause chaos, gets invited by the government and boom.... Amnesty for him..... Tell me how Nigeria will measure up to other countries in the world?? Graduate earning 72k per month..... Terrorist will be earning 400k per month..... Is it not better then, to take up arms than go to school
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Onuoha1234(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Solido now realigned joins the Igbo call for inclusion, That is what we have been saying.!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Cj4charles(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Cyberterror:
forget all this your media propaganda, you stay in your house and type rubbish.. I live and do business here in Owerri, nothing of sure exist down here. You guys are the ones preaches violence in regions that are peaceful
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by MultiDot: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2023
Soludo, its too late, we already know where you belong. You are trying to launder your image in Igbo Land but this is a very poor attempt. The same thing the Selfish Orjiuzor is doing, both of you are now fighting for the right to surety Nnamdi Kalu. Having sold your souls to those fighting the Igbo interest, you are now looking for a cheap way to placate the Igbos. Its too late already as Nigerians have seen through your charade.
Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Bluntemperor: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Jostoman:
God bless you Soludo

Well said,the action Governor!
They may not like you because of your political commentary but your works are speaking for you!
The Federal Govt should be magnanimous in releasing Maxi KANU,for Peace to reign in the East and that is not a sign of cowardice but just an oversure of peaceful co- existence of Nigeria as a whole!
We support you active governor!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by luckyz4rea(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Whilst it is pertinent the guy is released, and a good call, but it is majorly a political call so as to persuade supposed Ipob members, Easterners to vote his party.

Any move made by politicians at pivotal times as this isn’t always to the interest of Nigerians but themselves! Unfortunately, majority of Nigerians are forgetful otherwise, no matter politicians’ moves or call, we are still to vote based on competence, character, and ability to deliver good governance to Nigerians!

Politicians know now that eating agbado, frying akara and all those political theatrics during elections’ period doesn’t work again so other means must be devised.

I think we are wise enough to know that there are moves or calls that won’t distract us from what is more pertinent in times as this. I believe we will outgrow all the political nonsense rearing it’s ugly head in Nigeria’s space sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety by Edusouls(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2023
SmartPolician:

so ordinary south east citizens struggling to earn a living should be the ones at the receiving end because Nnamdi Kanu is not released? He would be gunned down in the south east if released so it’s better he is there, they won’t release him period..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers / Benefits Of National Identification Number (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.