Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,050 members, 7,866,960 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Andrew Tate Might Not Be Innocent After All - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Andrew Tate Might Not Be Innocent After All (376 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania / Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andrew Tate Might Not Be Innocent After All by LocalStandard1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Well, I admire him and belief he's saying a lot of truths, especially concerning men and trying to encourage and advice. I also know that Andrew Tate is what is called a love-vendor, but I thought the women were acting voluntarily. Even though I do not support or agree with prostitution of any kind still.

But these evidences coming out are too much, in fact he seems to be the one using his mouth against himself most of the time, and he doesn't have respect for laws and rules of the country he's in, it seems. Here is a video of some guys reacting to his own videos of him exposing his wrongs and illegal dealings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOc8LygTlEs

(1) (Reply)

Table Diplomacy In Moscow / Donald Trump Has Been Indicted On 7 Counts amongst Violating the Espionage Act! / Ukraine Release Video Of Commander Zaluzhnyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.