Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife (8163 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / My Husband Has Become Boring, He Hardly Makes The Bed When He Gets Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Nayah(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
When you say "our" whiwh one are you talking about? because in Africa even a single man for many years it's seen as weird
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by claremont(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nayah:

When you say "our" whiwh one are you talking about? because in Africa even a single man for many years it's seen as weird
Yes, a single man may be considered as weird, but a single female is called unprintable names.
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Nayah(f): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2011
So both are considered not "normal" that's why I say man are aware also about his future the difference is his "shyness" to talk about
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by sleekch1c(f): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2011
claremont:

Yes, a single man may be considered as weird, but a single female is called unprintable names.
bull,which part of africa are u from?
Nayah:

EXACTLY
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by NatGas(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
Who said a man never worries until he gets married? PURE LIE!
he only worries more when he gets married because his responsibilities has increased as well.its just natural!
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Nayah(f): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^ seconded! and again a man doesn't sow off his feelings reason why people think they are not worry, but it's totally fake
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by blackolove(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
let me ask u,do women or girls worry more than a man?it all depend on individuals.cos me am more than worried now that i dnt have a wife.in d oda hand y most peopel worry is cos;evn u think abt it.u now have a responsibility.2 feed ur wife,meet all her needs and u evn have siblings and relations looking up 2 u.is nt easy dts y most men dt did nt start d race early finds it difficult and try at dt stage 2 make things right
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by kpolli(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
Poster speak for yourself, I started thinking about my future along time ago
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by dayokanu(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
Believe whatever you want
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by lillyveezy: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ POSTER ITS TRUE.HAVE A FRIEND THAT THE HUSBAND @ 44 DOES NOT HAVE ONE SINGLE SAVINGS, NOT TO TALK OF ANY INVESTMENT. WHEN MY FRIEND STARTED TALKING ABOUT IT HE SAYS HE WANTS TO FINISH HIS MONEY & THAT SHE IS STOPPING HIM FROM HELPING HIS FAMILY MEMBERS.
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
Because after the Wife, Children quickly follows. Somebody has to do the planning !!!
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Slogan13(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
Smart men think about there future before a wife comes in.
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by nezpablo: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
I dont knw what was on d mind of d initiator of dis topic:May be he just want to probe d minds of d pple to gather opinions,or dats is his s tandard views about men or guys;men,guys are worried b4 they are married nd d worry intensifies when they get married.

Most of us are nt ready 2 marry now because d resposibilities are much;like d economist:'wants are numerous,but resources are scarce'.

Nigeria is a country dat puts in a tight corner,u must plan nd plan well,in d process of planning,sme wl leave their attractive age nd d girl eventually leaves because of prolonged waitin.The money u wanna gather,is stil scarter!d dream may be shattered!!where wl that leaves u?

Women are of more of faith dan us,then they stay wit d man,struggle wit him nd if God will,they survive. The start truth is that sme pple may nt make it until they are married,evn if they knw how to organise themselves more than ants,Two heads are beta dan one.

Lets pray nt to mismarry nd we need d grace of d almighty to make it.'Its nt by power nor by might,but by my spirit,says d lord'.ves more than ants,Two heads are beta dan one.

Lets pray nt to mismarry nd we need d grace of d almighty to make it.'Its nt by power nor by might,but by my spirit,says d lord'.
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by geemeshin(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
pendo89:

And so is a woman who thinks that a man is the answer to all of her problems.
, Aint it better one thinks of what to do for marriage instead of what to get from it?
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by maclatunji: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2011
This topic does not apply to me. I am single and focused on my future. Where did you get the notion from?
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by yeye4live(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^ i dont remembered mentioning ur name on this post
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by ronkebp(f): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ Poster that is how you know a REAL MAN!!!!!
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by harakiri(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2011
Any man who doesn't worry about his future until he gets a wife is best described as irresponsible. A man should be focused on providing a good future for HIMSELF and if a wife comes in, great. . . but his future should be comfortable enough to accommodate anything that comes along.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Innez(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2011
any respnsble man shud bear in mind dat wumen ar suckers nd dryers or ar a blesing 2 men. So we shud play wise.
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by maclatunji: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2011
yeye4live:

^^^^ i dont remembered mentioning your name on this post

Your topic makes all single men seem like idiots. Surely, that cannot be true. grin
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2011
MAXIMUM SECURITY GUARANTEED FOR YOUR HOME AND PROPERTIES WITH our ELECTRIC FENCING.

Features:
>Shocks and Raises Instant Alarm.
>Battery back-up ensures round the clock security.
>Controlled remotely using personalized pin numbers.
>12 Months warranty.

I use
this avenue to connect to
prospective clients wanting to protect their Properties with the use Electric Fence. We have successfully INSTALLED and REPAIRED a
large number of ELECTRIC FENCE
within and outside ABUJA, LAGOS, IBADAN, & PORT-HARCOURT.

Contact us for your PURCHASE, INSTALLATION, REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE.

Call
OLA-OYE ELECTRIC FENCE.

OR
olaoyeventures @ gmail . com
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Ikroberts: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2011
maybe is a very stupid person, because ever body know that it is business be for pleasure,
so a man has to think ahead more than woman.
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by yeye4live(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
maclatunji:

Your topic makes all single men seem like idiots. Surely, that cannot be true. grin

guy go to bed plss
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by maclatunji: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
But I am at work. Relax!
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by yeye4live(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
me am at main market
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by nchete(f): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2011
True talk a man never worries about his future until they get married becos women are divine gifts from God and who so ever findeth a wife finds a gud thing women are future carrier
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by yeye4live(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^ go 2 bed plss
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
Not all men think like that, a man nids to think about the future b4 he gets married, when u re young then u ve got all d opportunity to plan, but when u re married, gosh it gonna be hard. So as for me, i'm always thinkin abot d future, aw to handle ma responsibility as a man when im married.
Re: Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife by yeye4live(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
^^^^ 2 bed pls go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Woman To Call Her Husband By Name? / Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? / Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.