Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,922 members, 7,844,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu (812 Views)

AHMED BOLA TINIBU CLEARED / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Spider123: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by beelon1020(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Correct citizen!...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Moh247: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Toyin is an Edo state indegenes , grew up in Ibadan and became a millionaire in Lagos

Who is she going to support?!...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Karlovych: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
embarassed Drugnibu's agberos have threatened her like they did to commercial drivers and market women in Lagos.

I'm certain she will become OBIdient at the last minute when she gets to the ballot box. The criminal from Chicago will never smell Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Naira20: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na only touts who can't comprehend basic English that would think "I might vote" is same as "I will vote"

Imagine OluEran interpreting it

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by jmoore(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
Toyin is an Edo state indegenes , grew up in Ibadan and became a millionaire in Lagos

Who is she going to support?!...
LOL @ Became a millionaire in Lagos.

Once you enter Lagos, you instantly become a millionaire. According to Agbado mentality.

These clowns believe Tinubu made Lagos the capital of Nigeria in 1914.

I wonder why majority of the touts supporting Tinubu in Lagos state haven't made their own millions.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Naira20: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
It's like you don't know Moh247 is daft?Imagine
jmoore:

Once you enter Lagos, you instantly become a millionaire. According to Agbado mentality.

This clowns believe Tinubu made Lagos the capital of Nigeria in 1914.

I wonder why majority of the touts supporting Tinubu in Lagos state haven't made their own millions.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Moh247: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

This clowns believe Tinubu made Lagos the capital of Nigeria in 1914.

First buy a house in Lekki from 1999 to now as a Zombidiot after working on movie set from Lagos , Ogun and Ibadan
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by jmoore(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

First buy a house in Lekki from 1999 to now as a Zombidiot after working on movie set from Lagos Ogun and Ibadan
AgbadoFOOLS and their ridiculous replies. The millions no dey reach you?
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by yarimo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Correct patriotic Nigerian
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Moh247: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=jmoore post=120032846]
AgbadoFOOLS and their ridiculous replies. The millions no dey reach you?[/quote

Ask your papa first... Tell am make he send him Aza
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by jmoore(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Ask your papa first... Tell am make he send him Aza
Gazelle gagaraga. Tia Tia insanity don dey multiply in geometric Agbado progression.
Use 1,000 naira to buy the brain of a goat and install in your skull first before thinking of helping others.
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by jmoore(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Your comment depicts childishness , stupidity or madness

Did you really seek my attention to type such nonsense
Nobody ever told you the truth that you dey craze?
You bring my father into your comment and have the audacity to talk about being childish.

Who your attention help? Taa!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by jmoore(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

If a father raised a fool to call strangers clown and goat for commenting on a thread that has nothing to do with him

Such father is a failure to humanity

Learn to mind your Zombidiot business Ok.. you weren't raised by an angry gorilla
Goat? It's obvious your case is that of mental derangement!!

Do you even have a father? Cos it seems an animal raised you. Even animals can do a better job.

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Moh247: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

Goat? It's obvious your case is that of mental derangement!!

Do you even have a father? Cos it seems an animal raised you. Even animals can do a better job.

Wont continue engaging a pained pig

Vote your choice, stop qouting me like a retard
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by jmoore(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Wont continue engaging a pained pig
Vote your choice, stop qouting me like a retard .
Continue your gazelle gagaraga. I dey cure the madness of foolish BATS.
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Moh247: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

Continue your gazelle gagaraga. I dey cure the madness of foolish BATS.

Typical Zombidiots
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by rolams(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
That's her choice.
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by jmoore(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Typical Zombidiots
Trademark of gazelle gagaragaFOOL!
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Every sensible Nigerian wants to associate with incoming President.

God bless her
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Minjim: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Drugnibu's agberos have threatened her like they did to commercial drivers and market women in Lagos.

I'm certain she will become OBIdient at the last minute when she gets to the ballot box. The criminal from Chicago will never smell Aso Rock

If you say you support Peter Obi because you want an Igbo Presidency, I'm absolutely fine with that BUT don't insult our intelligence by saying "he's Competent" ... Are you playing? What type of play is that?
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by brainint: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
You are free

But this man is hungry to hit the ground running to transform the lives of poor masses in this country.

Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Correct citizenship!

Huh, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by OsunOriginal: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Actress Toyin Abraham Says She Will Vote For Bola Tinibu by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

Nobody ever told you the truth that you dey craze?
You bring my father into your comment and have the audacity to talk about being childish.

Who your attention help? Taa!!

I don't know why you didn't drag his father on the mud too? No dey turn the other cheek.

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Data? / Aisha Buhari Is Also Part Of The Cabal In Aso Rock —Najaatu Mohammed / Wike Has Revenge For Goodluck Johnathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.