Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 28. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 28. (112 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / SERIES: What Faith Is / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 28. by PastorSomba(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 28.

Ephesians 1:19-23 (KJV) "And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

28. The spirit rules over the flesh, the devil, and all circumstances through faith in the word or the spoken word of faith. God as the Father of spirits rules only by speaking, so also as spirits after His likeness we can only rule our world by what we say. What you say is your faith speaking. You have what you say, tells us the extent of the power of spoken words. Speaking is the first and primary action of faith. All the activities of the devil, evils spirits and witches are aimed at taking you away from the spirit realm, from your faith and from eternity to bring you to begin to think and act in the flesh, unbelief and as if you are in time. Instead of speaking the word of God, the devil will make you say what you see, what you feel and public opinion. Time can never be against you. Can time be against eternity?

Eternity controls time, so take control of your time by your faith in the eternal word of God despite what is happening in time to you. Regardless of what times and seasons are saying, always confess what the word says about you in all situations. The word covers all situations. We are eternal kings called to rule over time, the world and all that is therein. One of the biggest mistake of the devil was to make Himself the god of this world. By doing that, he brought himself under the law of the earth and brought himself indirectly under the direct authority of man. Remember God gave the earth to man. Even though the devil stole it from man, the earth still belongs to man by eternal inheritance. Which was why the man Jesus could come and take it back from the devil. So every believer no matter how small you are, you are lord over the devil as far as this earth is concerned. So give no room to him. All things are yours. Hence in Christ Jesus we are god over all the gods of this world, we are kings over all the kings of this world and we are lord over all the lords of this world for greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.

The nations are your inheritance and unto the ends of the earth are your possession. It is sad to hear and see believers giving away their inheritance and possession to the devil in fear that the devil is taking over the world. Impossible. The devil owns nothing in heaven, earth or under the earth including hell. Jesus has the keys of hell and not the devil. Jesus has died risen and purchased back the souls of all men. So the devil owns no human being no matter how wicked and evil he may be. He is only under the deception of the devil. He is your inheritance so don't let the devil steal him from you. Any one that goes to hell is a loss of your inheritance. We have the power and the gospel to set all men free from his bondage. 2Corinthians 4:3-4 (KJV) "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

A thief cannot own what he stole. The devil is a thief. All things are yours. Let all believers begin to live with this mindset and let's get all men saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. Almost all the signs for the second coming of Jesus have been fulfilled. Why has Jesus not come because he is waiting to receive His full harvest of all the souls He died and purchased with His blood. Which means we are the ones delaying His coming. Let us get our minds away from our selfish desires of living holy so that we can make it to heaven, living by faith so that we can receive all the best things of this life, living by grace so that we can live as we like, etc all at the expense of billions of sinners waiting to be saved or harvested. God is looking for labourers, He is not looking for harvest. The harvest is ripe waiting for the labourers. God is looking for those who will live for the harvest and He will give them the nations for their inheritance and all the ends of the earth for their possession. God bless you. Genesis 1:1-29; Isaiah 55:11; Mark 11:23-24; Matthew 9:37-38; 17:20; 18:18-20; 1John 4:4; 5:4; Romans 5:21; 8:1-2,11,26-39; 10:9-17; 12:1-2; Galatians 5:16-25; 1Peter 2:9; Revelation 1:18; 5:10; 2Corinthians 4:18; 5:7; 10:3-5; Luke 10:19; Ephesians 1:19-23; 4:27; Psalm 2:8; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; James 4:7; 5:7; Colossians 2:15; John 8:44; 10:10; Acts 20:28; Hebrews 12:9;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought Pattern / Handling Change At Work / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 49.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.