Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� (723 Views)

My ALX Data Science & Data Analytics Journey / Alx africa vs Udemy ? / My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� by longjosh: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
ALX Africa run the most comprehensive Software Engineering program in Africa. The most amazing part is that this program is free... Yes, free. You don't have to pay a dime for the 12 months duration of this program.
Recently, we had a challenge and I'm one of the five lucky winners. ALX has decided to sponsor our trip to Kigali, Rwanda for a summit. I know it would be amazing!
I'd be sharing my experience in writing and pictures for all to see. Stay tune!
The journey starts soon.. 15th January, 2023.

1 Like

Re: My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Awesome, congratulations!!!
Re: My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� by Healthquest: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
longjosh:
ALX Africa run the most comprehensive Software Engineering program in Africa. The most amazing part is that this program is free... Yes, free. You don't have to pay a dime for the 12 months duration of this program.
Recently, we had a challenge and I'm one of the five lucky winners. ALX has decided to sponsor our trip to Kigali, Rwanda for a summit. I know it would be amazing!
I'd be sharing my experience in writing and pictures for all to see. Stay tune!
The journey starts soon.. 15th January, 2023.
I apply for the next 1yr course.

I did there VA course for 8 weeks and it has prepared me tremendously and helps me get alot of work from upwork now.

I have never get a job from upwork until I finish from Alx and my proposal has suddenly become awesome. I look up to ur post and wish u can share some of ur experience during the 1 year software course.

3 Likes

Re: My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� by longjosh: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Healthquest:
I apply for the next 1yr course.

I did there VA course for 8 weeks and it has prepared me tremendously and helps me get alot of work from upwork now.

I had never get a job from upwork until I finish from Alx and my proposal has even awesome. I look up to ur post and wish u can share some of ur experience during the 1 year software course.
I tell people, ALX is the best thing to happen to Africa in terms of tech.
Maybe I'll chip in my experience as a SE students during the course of this post.

3 Likes

Re: My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� by Healthquest: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
longjosh:

I tell people, ALX is the best thing to happen to Africa in terms of tech.
Maybe I'll chip in my experience as a SE students during the course of this post.
thanks yhu.

They tried.

Though rigorous, finishing it will prepare you for what it takes to work outside der
Re: My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� by demmyhandsome(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Following....
Re: My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� by Yourbooksplug: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
I will be doing this year's course please brother kindly give me your contact so that I can ask you for pointers and probably mentor me into becoming a graduate in this course like you, because I have heard lots of people don't make it to the finish end.
Re: My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� by Deicide: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
How hard was the challenge? It surprise me because I believe thousands of people apply for the program. Out of those thousands only 5 passed?

(1) (Reply)

Ps Help Me Choose! / Solved Problem / Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.