Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? (1584 Views)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
How much is this one litre canned drink sold in your area,can you finish it in one sitting?

Pls be honest,I have bn at it for almost an hour,I want to use fried rice,fried plantains and meat to do the final finishing grin grin grin.

Cc
nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Booking down space waiting for the fried rice,dodo and meat.

Sure I love food.

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ZINNYBANKS: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
You fit finish am nw.
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
You fit finish am nw.
I cannot,it's way too much.
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Candidlady: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
ahnie:
Booking down space waiting for the fried rice,dodo and meat.

Sure I love food.

are you having em tonight sad
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Candidlady:

Yes o,just emptied my plate cheesy.
Na sleep straight
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by haiti007(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
I have a friend that can finish 2Litres in a sitting
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
haiti007:
He has pot belly Right?
Mehn that's suicidal Sha,
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by gasparpisciotta: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2023
This mumu post will get FP treatment.

Nairaland mods are under serious suspicions

2 Likes

Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Probz(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2023
haiti007:

That’s all well and good but his stomach might need sugar de-pumping one day and it’ll be to his advantage in the long haul. Carbonated drinks (so far as they don’t contain copious amounts of lithium and preventive insulin) can be dangerous things. One ought be reminded of that.

Na-wa for that-your friend.
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Spandau: 3:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:

At least it's more delicious than fura de nunu.
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by oz4real83(m): 5:08am On Jan 15, 2023
By finishing that amount of sugar, you think that is "enjoyment
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by haiti007(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Probz:

That’s all well and good but his stomach might need sugar de-pumping one day and it’ll be to his advantage in the long haul. Carbonated drinks (so far as they don’t contain copious amounts of lithium and preventive insulin) can be dangerous things. One ought be reminded of that.

Na-wa for that-your friend.

He knows about all this, did I mention that he is a nurse grin. But addiction knows no profession

2 Likes

Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by haiti007(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:

He has pot belly Right?
Mehn that's suicidal Sha,

Yes he has pot belly. Though he promised to stop all carbonated drinks soon. I pray he does
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2023
oz4real83:
By finishing that amount of sugar, you think that is "enjoyment
I never termed it as **enhjoyment**
What's the problem with some of you peeps seff?
Too many online judge Judy's!
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Una way dey drink carbonated drink dey try o shocked
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by oz4real83(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Divay22:
Una way dey drink carbonated drink dey try o shocked
they will soon accuse you of being "judgemental" as they just did to me cheesy.
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Harmony92(f): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahnie:
How much is this one litre canned drink sold in your area,can you finish it in one sitting?

Pls be honest,I have bn at it for almost an hour,I want to use fried rice,fried plantains and meat to do the final finishing grin grin grin.

Cc
nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Sure y not smiley O'lord deliver me from the spirit of soda embarassed
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Jozilinn: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
No I can't oh it's too much,hmm enjoyment no be here oh...more grace to you and your family... Amen
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don't drink anything soft drinks
It's fruit juice , milk , water or spirit
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Bintdawood(f): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don’t do coke sha buh i can finish half hehe!
Yum yum
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
I don't drink anything soft drinks
It's fruit juice , milk , water or spirit
Kikikiki I want to be like you when m grown
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bintdawood:
I don’t do coke sha buh i can finish half hehe!
Yum yum
To finish it was war.but it was worth it sha
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jozilinn:
No I can't oh it's too much,hmm enjoyment no be here oh...more grace to you and your family... Amen
And you too, warmest regards.

1 Like

Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Probz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
haiti007:

He knows about all this, did I mention that he is a nurse grin. But addiction knows no profession

Ewo.
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by BigYash: 1:49am On Jan 16, 2023
haiti007:

Nurse.. And you said he has big belle,still dey drink industrial sugar ontop .. He needs deliverance..
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Boogyman557: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by Soylife(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Very bad for your health. Make food your medicine(eat healthy) to prevent making medicine your food(being placed on medication for health issues)
Re: Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? by ahnie: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Soylife:
Very bad for your health. Make food your medicine(eat healthy) to prevent making medicine your food(being placed on medication for health issues)
Okay sir/ma.
Kindly weaning myself from the habit

(1) (Reply)

Bordbia’s Kerrygold Wraps Up Another Exciting World Milk Day Celebration / Beer Inside A Malta Guiness Bottle / The Power Of Afang Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.