Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants (1966 Views)

Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / Mega Chicken Restaurants - Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by IyaTola: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hi!
I had like to know what's the working environment like in Mega Chicken. Kindly share your review.
Re: Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Share your own first

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by lavylilly: 1:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Most QSR jobs are tedious and stressful.

In Nigeria, they have association (AFCON) just like Private schools so if you leaving one QSR to another the pay difference is not much.

Use Social media to check the reviews from previous staff.

However, MC has 2 branches on the Island (Elf and Ikota) and two on the mainland (Agingbidi and 2nd rainbow).
Re: Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by 9jagovernor: 2:26am On Jan 15, 2023
I was offered the job after I passed the test and interview but I later refused to resume cos of the reviews I read online about them. Plus they recruit every year and that should send a signal of their toxic working conditions cos of 69k job

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by Hamachi(f): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2023
I did not enjoy my stay at the company due to hectic and stressful work environment, I resigned May 2022, although the pay is high but debit will reduce the pay at the end of the month.

There is no room for growth and no job security. A typical day at work is filled with tension because you are afraid to make mistake knowing fully well that you will pay for any mistake and some mistakes lead to dismissal even when they know that it wasn't intentional. No HMO, you go for maternity leave after 1 year

The owners of the organization are lovely people but the management staff are not but later found out that the owners are actually the ones behind the demonic managers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by Rubyjade: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
9jagovernor:
I was offered the job after I passed the test and interview but I later refused to resume cos of the reviews I read online about them. Plus they recruit every year and that should send a signal of their toxic working conditions cos of 69k job
where online did you read the reviews about them?
Re: Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by grandstar(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hamachi:
I did not enjoy my stay at the company due to hectic and stressful work environment, I resigned May 2022, although the pay is high but debit will reduce the pay at the end of the month.

There is no room for growth and no job security. A typical day at work is filled with tension because you are afraid to make mistake knowing fully well that you will pay for any mistake and some mistakes lead to dismissal even when they know that it wasn't intentional. No HMO, you go for maternity leave after 1 year

The owners of the organization are lovely people but the management staff are not but later found out that the owners are actually the ones behind the demonic managers.

I'm not surprised the owners are behind the demonic managers. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by Hamachi(f): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
wink
grandstar:

I'm not surprised the owners are behind the demon8c managers. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Re: Share Your Experiences Working With Mega Chicken Restaurants by IyaTola: 7:23am On Feb 08, 2023
grandstar:

I'm not surprised the owners are behind the demonic managers. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Guardian Jobs / Vacancies At An Oil And Gas Company / Nnpc And Nigerian Breweries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.