Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Grace Or Destruction? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace Or Destruction? (295 Views)

Is This Grace Or Corruption? / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Is Salvation Based On Grace Or Works? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Or Destruction? by PrinceDoctor(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Spiritual brethren in the house, please help.

My prayer partner and brother has this confusing experience.

When he's serious and dedicates himself into prayer, he dreams of attacks, doing meaningless things, going back to his past, blank dreams, etc.

But anytime, he's unserious and slips into carnality, he dreams of encounters with great men of God, doing exploits, seeing people's problems, etc.

We're confused with all these. Could this be grace or destruction?
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by yrhuhfy113: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceDoctor:
Spiritual brethren in the house, please help.

My prayer partner and brother has this confusing experience.

When he's serious and dedicates himself into prayer, he dreams of attacks, doing meaningless things, going back to past, blank dreams, etc.

But anytime, he's unserious and slips into carnality, he dreams of encounters with great men of God, doing exploits, seeing people's problems, etc.

We're confused with all these. Could this be grace or destruction?

Ok this is simple.
When he becomes serious... HE RESUMES HIS DUTIES AS A SOLDIER IN THE ARMY OF GOD AND FACES WARFARE

but

When he backlides... THE LOVE OF GOD SHOWS HIM HOW GREAT HE TRULY IS CALLED TO BE, HIS GREAT DESTINY, just to encourage him to be serious again. Because those great men of GOD fought those battles he is running from too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Grace Or Destruction? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
This does not make any sense at all, and God's Ways are always clear. Therefore it means Satan is still toying with him because the only thing that should be there is attacks and silence.

I think your Satan is just showing him his wishes.
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by PrinceDoctor(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Ok this is simple.
When he becomes serious... HE RESUMES HIS DUTIES AS A SOLDIER IN THE ARMY OF GOD AND FACES WARFARE

but

When he backlides... THE LOVE OF GOD SHOWS HIM HOW GREAT HE TRULY IS CALLED TO BE, HIS GREAT DESTINY, just to encourage him to be serious again. Because those great men of GOD fought those battles he is running from too. grin

Thank you for this. Seems the truth.
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by PrinceDoctor(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
This does not make any sense at all..

Okay.
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceDoctor:
■Spiritual brethren in the house, please help. My prayer partner and brother has this confusing experience. When he's serious and dedicates himself into prayer, he dreams of attacks, doing meaningless things, going back to his past, blank dreams, etc. But anytime, he's unserious and slips into carnality, he dreams of encounters with great men of God, doing exploits, seeing people's problems, etc. We're confused with all these. Could this be grace or destruction?
I am afraid you folks don't belong to Jesus Christ, that is the simple answer to what ails you both. undecided

A. There are technically no prayer partners allowed in the Kingdom of God. As Jesus Christ instead taught, when you pray, you are meant to hide so no one else can see or hear you praying - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. God only answers prayers that are said in secret to Him. You can maybe tell one another what you want to pray for but you can't both come together to pray in the presence or hearing of each other. undecided

B. God also does not answer the prayers of those who do not live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — sinners. So, first, confirm that you are both indeed born-again. Basically, have you been possessed by a new spirit - john 3 vs 1 - 8? If yes, then proceed to begin living your life in obedience and not in sin(disobedience). undecided
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you folks don't belong to Jesus Christ, that is the simple answer to what ails you both. undecided

A. There are technically no prayer partners allowed in the Kingdom of God. As Jesus Christ instead taught, when you pray, you are meant to hide so no one else can see or hear you praying - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. God only answers prayers that are said in secret to Him. You can maybe tell one another what you want to pray for but you can't both come together to pray in the presence or hearing of each other. undecided

B. God also does not answer the prayers of those who do not live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — sinners. So, first, confirm that you are both indeed born-again. Basically, have you been possessed by a new spirit - john 3 vs 1 - 8? If yes, then proceed to begin living your life in obedience and not in sin(disobedience). undecided

Okay.
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
■Ok this is simple. When he becomes serious... HE RESUMES HIS DUTIES AS A SOLDIER IN THE ARMY OF GOD AND FACES WARFARE
■but When he backlides... THE LOVE OF GOD SHOWS HIM HOW GREAT HE TRULY IS CALLED TO BE, HIS GREAT DESTINY, just to encourage him to be serious again. Because those great men of GOD fought those battles he is running from too. grin
1. Army of God? Who fed you that bunkum? undecided

2. The love of God is that which torments him? grin

ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Grace Or Destruction? by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Army of God? Who fed you that bunkum? undecided

2. The love of God is that which torments him? grin

ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Read again what I posted and the comment he gave. You ain't seeing well.
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceDoctor:
Read again what I posted and the comment he gave. You ain't seeing well.
But there is no such thing as the army of God, at least where Jesus Christ is concerned. For one, Jesus Christ made it clear to all His followers that there are no battles for them to fight in His name. https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/1#117501960

Those who belong to Jesus Christ have peace — not battles and war— even through their suffering, so what your friend is experiencing there has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But there is no such thing as the army of God, at least where Jesus Christ is concerned. For one, Jesus Christ made it clear to all His followers that there are no battles for them to fight in His name. https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/1#117501960

Those who belong to Jesus Christ have peace — not battles and war— even through their suffering, so what your friend is experiencing there has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. undecided

Seems you don't have a Bible or you're more confused. Borrow a Bible and read Ephesians 6:10-17.
Re: Grace Or Destruction? by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2023
PrinceDoctor:
Seems you don't have a Bible or you're more confused. Borrow a Bible and read Ephesians 6:10-17.
The passage you quoted makes no sense to this here discussion. That the author of Ephesians used a military reference to explain what we are to have as followers of Jesus Christ in no way changes the fact that there is no army of God in Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes I Wonder Why In Spite Of My Inadequacies, Revelations Come Through Me. / The Abominations That Causes Desolation. Now You Know. / Muslims Mix Politics With Islam Why? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.