Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Angelina Jolie's Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie's Family (881 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / It's Official! Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Are Married (Photos) / Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie's Family by suxes2005(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
http:///?p=2876

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Source
Re: Angelina Jolie's Family by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
Well there was a buzz that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had a fight but since then they are back again and looking happy with their kids. The current news regarding their kids is that Pitt and Jolie are planning to enroll their kids in London primary school because the shooting of World War Z starring Brad Pitt has gone longer than expected. So the couple decided to let their kids study in a local school so that they can be familiar with all the cultures. The source close to Brangelina said “The children are home tutored in the United States, But wherever possible Brad and Angelina like to have them attend local schools to introduce them to the culture of each country.”
The couple along with their six kids are having a lot of fun together as told by Angelina Jolie, who said “I hung out with the kids. Usually we have swim class in the morning for the twins, then art class. The boys got this crazy fish pedicure, There are fish here that eat the dead skin off your feet and I thought it would be fun to send the boys. They were in hysterics, they said it was ticklish.” She further added “The rest of us hung out at the house. We have a nice house, and swim and paint and play with the turtle, The kids have been learning about the history of Malta and going to the catacombs. I wanted them to have the full experience of traditional tourism, so I let them go without me.”
Re: Angelina Jolie's Family by Hardballer(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) And Wife Reschedules Wedding / Rumour - Samklef Impregnates A 200l Unilag Student / 2face And Annie Macaulay Plan ‘wedding Of The Year’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.