Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces (3641 Views)

Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by Supers(m): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Here are some throwback photos of American rapper, JayZ and formal Kwara State governor, Bukola Saraki.

According to the our finding, Jay Z and Bukola Saraki were ex class mates

He was turbaned by the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari!!!
A street was also named after him..
Shawn ‘Jay-Z’ Carter Road…
I need to gather the Mazis and elders from my village so we can organize a Beyonce ‘Bee’ Knowles Close sharply!

How old were you then?

Use Link Below for exclusive photos

https://supers.ng/throwback-photos-of-jay-z-visits-to-bukola-saraki-in-kwara-2006-re-surfaces/

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by Deciceco01: 5:21am On Jan 15, 2023
JAY-Z my man those days, I still respect this dude any day any time.

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by shortIGBOman: 5:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2023
2006 was the last time Nigeria experienced some sort of PEACE as a country.

Years after that Boko boys came up with full force and today people just die in Nigeria like flies.

God have mercy!

15 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by polite2(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2023
Class mate?? I smell adult education

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by jeromestarks: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Nice.
Nigeria is a great country. What is not great though is the fact that virgins are only found in feww decent families.

Most of her girls have opened their legs for men who gave them only Two eggs and indomie. It will be disastrous to marry a girl you did not disvirgin. Just fvck her and let others continue fvcking her.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Supers:
Here are some throwback photos of American rapper, JayZ and formal Kwara State governor, Bukola Saraki.

I need to gather the Mazis and elders from my village so we can organize a Beyonce ‘Bee’ Knowles Close sharply!

How old were you then?

https://supers.ng/throwback-photos-of-jay-z-visits-to-bukola-saraki-in-kwara-2006-re-surfaces/

I think they went to the same school, although I don’t know whether they were classmates.

If Jay-Z and Saraki are almost same height it means Jay is tall. Cool

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by wiseone28: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2023
I got 99 problems but Saraki ain't one

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by FiremanX: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2023
I think it was JayZ and Beyonce that came to Nigeria that time

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Saraki is very enlightened and a through bred, but he still has the Nigerian blood flowing in him. That kleptomaniac Nigerian blood

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by Sablexxxtoons: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Jigga mah nigga!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by ednut1(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Supers:

How old were you then?

Saraki studied medicine in Uk and went to Kings college Lagos. Jay z is an American and probably schooled there. Saraki is also 7 years older. So when were they class mates All this stupid bloggers ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by dominique(f): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Beyonce was also present

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by JasonScoolari: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
dominique:
Beyonce was also present
Na Krest I dey see for that table so.... cheesy

The last time I saw that drink was when Arsenal got to the Final of the UCL...

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by dominique(f): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Na Krest I dey see for that table so.... cheesy

The last time I saw that drink was when Arsenal got to the Final of the UCL...

That was back in 2006 so you're not far from the truth. This new arsenal will shock you next champions league

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by JasonScoolari: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
dominique:

That was back in 2006 so you're not far from the truth. This new arsenal will shock you next champions league
By exiting the group stage with one game to spare. grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Charles okocha wasn't informed when Jay Z came to Nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jay Z Visits To Bukola Saraki In Kwara, 2006 Re-surfaces by Supers(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Jigga mah nigga!

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Denrele And Charlie Boy,who Is Crazier? / Linda Ikeji's Old School Pictures Surface Online / Linda Ikeji Purchased A Duplex For Her Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.