Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

4 Ways To Escape The CBN Old Naira Notes Deadline Of January 31 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Ways To Escape The CBN Old Naira Notes Deadline Of January 31 (342 Views)

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Escape The CBN Old Naira Notes Deadline Of January 31 by AmeLonRo(m): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2023
I want to tell you 4 ways to escape the CBN old naira notes deadline of January 31. You will recall that the legal tenders in the 1000, 500 and 200 naira denominations were changed in Nigeria in 2022. Deadline for using the old naira notes was said to be January 31, 2023.
Get set to escape the deadline without losing any money.
Let's go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c6d1yZOq3I

(1) (Reply)

My Perfect Plan Of Becoming A Millionaire In Dollars! / He Doesn't Respect Me Anymore! | Honest Conversation With My 12 Year Old Cousin! / Get Alert Instantly When An Intruder Gets Inside Your Home Or Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.