Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

China's New Covid Gift More Readily Infects Vaccinated People - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China's New Covid Gift More Readily Infects Vaccinated People (227 Views)

Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV / 238 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2170. 352 Discharged. 68 Deaths / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China's New Covid Gift More Readily Infects Vaccinated People by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Conspiracy theorists who have remained adamant about refusing to take the Covid vaccination are probably jubilating at the latest news from the USA, where it is being suggested that the latest China Covid infection that has recently flared up after that nation ended their draconian lockdown of the population.

With Chinese crematoria working around the clock to incinerate the accumulated dead bodies from the latest Covid infection there, and with Chinese nationals desperately scurrying out of their homeland to spread the new Covid infection globally, anyone contemplating the risks of getting vaccinated will now have sufficient grounds to hesitate yet again, given that the USA medical authorities at the CDC are now suggesting there is a GREATER risk of infection for those who HAVE been vaccinated than is the case for those who have NOT been vaccinated.

With this contradictory information now in circulation, along with a new Chinese variant of Covid that is killing Chinese people like flies in their homeland, it would be interesting to hear the opinions of those on both sides of the Covid vaccine debate, as to whether or not NOW it is safe to be vaccinated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/omicron-subvariant-xbb-1-5-134145679.html
Re: China's New Covid Gift More Readily Infects Vaccinated People by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2023
If you travel a lot you'd have been vaccinated by now
Re: China's New Covid Gift More Readily Infects Vaccinated People by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
If you travel a lot you'd have been vaccinated by now

Like pretty much everyone I know, I have been vaccinated, though I have not as yet been NOT boosted with the covid immunization. This story is certainly giving me cause to reevaluate whether taking that booster shot will be a good idea or a bad idea that increases my risk level to China's latest Covis gift to the world.

On a related note, one cannot help but wonder whether the Nigerian government will follow the lead taken by the USA that has instituted border Covid tests for all travelers arriving in Nigerian airports from China.
Re: China's New Covid Gift More Readily Infects Vaccinated People by habsydiamond(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Please can someone tell me the usefulness of the vaccine that doesn't stop the disease from entering ur body. That's no vaccine. They better start looking for it. I pray it doesn't spread again that it left the whole world in a stand still.
Re: China's New Covid Gift More Readily Infects Vaccinated People by Jakumo(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
Please can someone tell me the usefulness of the vaccine that doesn't stop the disease from entering ur body. That's no vaccine. They better start looking for it. I pray it doesn't spread again that it left the whole world in a stand still.

Due to the fact that a new Covid pandemic has exploded AGAIN in China, and that the Chinese government is making NO effort to stop its disease-carrying citizens from flying to overseas destinations by the thousands daily, it will take a miracle for the new variant Covid gift from China to somehow stop from spreading all across the world as it as did in 2019.

(1) (Reply)

5 Scrumptious Dishes To Make With Corns / What Type Of Doctor Specializes In Hormones? / Xmax V3 Pro New Color Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.