Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) (35654 Views)

EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / BREAKING: Truck Conveying PDP Protesters Tumbles Many Injured / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) by gulfer: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
This practise of moving people about like goats fr election campaign has to stop. RIP to the dead but people need to wake up and challenge these politicians; can they move their families in these death traps
Unfortunately, these ones have suceeded in killing themselves for next to nothing for people who'll care less for their families or memories when eventually they suceed and make it into office undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
LINTUNE:
what kind of human beings do we have in this site, are u in support of ppl being conveyed on trucks or what?..are u ok at all?..what kind of excuse are u giving..
I'm not giving any excuses, I'm just saying...it's near impossible to expect party giving other party (main opposition) logistics or any kind.of help..
It's very rare....so it's has to be a goodwill and not an entitlement as u guys are trying to portray it.
Re: 7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) by UNDFTD: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
In your Nigeria today, it's either you're going through a lot, or you're coming from a lot, or even about to enter a lot. In fact, a lot is really going on with a lot of people at the moment. Watch out for a lot going on!
Re: 7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) by realglob(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
When will we learn in Nigeria? They need your support but cannot get a decent means of transporting you. Supporters have turned to firewood that is being loaded in a truck. May God help us. RIP to the dead.
Re: 7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) by AntiChristian: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Mindcure:
Who be the 'believers' wey you de ask allah to forgive?

I hope you are not referring to sungod worshippers? Or headslammers as some call them.

Bunch of blood thirsty mongrel.

Those who believe in Him.

I don't deal with the idolators and the cross worshippers as regards worship!

Na the blood thirsty mongrel go kill you soon!
Re: 7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) by Darnell9(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
Don't die for any politician. Do not let politics kill you.

Three things you should never do in life;
1. Never risk your life for any party leader.
2. Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

3. Never date a single mother ( those ones are operating under a different curse entirely) better to die for politics than to date a single mother. There's a reason why the father(s) of her child(ren) left.
There's a reason men don't stay in their lives.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
A woman who didn't give you her best (virginity) should not expect the best from you.
guy i fear who no fear you oooo
Re: 7 Dead In Jos As Truck Conveying PDP Supporters Crashes (Graphic Pictures) by Kendo93: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
Don't die for any politician. Do not let politics kill you.

Three things you should never do in life;
1. Never risk your life for any party leader.
2. Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

3. Never date a single mother ( those ones are operating under a different curse entirely) better to die for politics than to date a single mother. There's a reason why the father(s) of her child(ren) left.
There's a reason men don't stay in their lives.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
A woman who didn't give you her best (virginity) should not expect the best from you.
my man I salute you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. / Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.