Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos (1703 Views)

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments / Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by jumper524(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2023
Meanwhile samklef is saying the right thing in the heads of disgruntled one sided thinking fellas.

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by SadiqBabaSani: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Bad
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by SadiqBabaSani: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2023
People abusing drugs including op should be rehabilitated, not given phones to make inciting comments, This thread is counter productive
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by nifemi25(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Honestly this is the result when you are addicted to different type of drugs...
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Japhat0: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2023
This time the case is different
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Rastafryrice: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Is tinubu not licking Hausa leaders ass??

Picked a Muslim Muslim ticket, so that the Hausa people will give him block votes

Ask where are the cows when, pa fasoranti's daughter was killed by herdsmen

Seeking endorsement from different Hausa leaders
Tinubu even disgraced himself trying to quote Quran just to look good to Hausa peoplegrin

we all know tinubu will sell his people, just to look good in front of Hausa leaders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by RedChiefPriest: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Na hypocrisy I hate pass for this life
Check nairaland you will understand what is going on.
A person from one tribe abuse another tribe and his tribe brethren like his/her comment and hail
the person but if another individual from another tribe abuse their tribe they start wailing and condemning tribalism.
My post cut across all tribes here on nairaland
Igbo abusing yoruba,yoruba abusing igbo,hausa receiving it hot from igbos and yorubas and hausas dishing it hot to them also.
But at the end of the day everybody will still be pointing fingers and forming victim.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by jumper524(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Rastafryrice:

Picked a Muslim Muslim ticket, so that the Hausa people will give him block votes

Tinubu even disgraced himself trying to quote Quran just to look good to Hausa peoplegrin

we all know tinubu will sell his people, just to look good in front of Hausa leaders
una go just carry una gutter begin spew complete hogwash on politics you've never seen the back pedal of.
When I say people like you read rumors instead of news, I no lie.
Ass lick my foot, like say no b una leaders dey shine Atiku lace to the extent Obi was prostrating for Atiku.
Go check the real meaning of Ass lick make you speak sense to that your brain that no longer functions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Kapeter(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2023
jumper524:
Meanwhile samklef is saying the right thing in the heads of disgruntled one sided thinking fellas.
You dey mind all Dem Mumu ni. Once it's from their side it's ok, give them back like this and they start running up and down crying. Thunder fire dat samklef and all of Dem dia

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Kapeter(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Rastafryrice:

Your own leaders that are not licking ass, ordinary ebebu were they cannot organise to stop the unnecessary killings in your land. I'm sure you are typing from somewhere in Yorubaland like this. Alainironu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Gadafii: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2023
You lots had to go and dig old tweets to justify brymumu, start the petition if you are Pained grin
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Tunasco4u(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Danisaint112(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2023
jumper524:
una go just carry una gutter begin spew complete hogwash on politics you've never seen the back pedal of.
Ass lick my foot, like say no b una leaders dey shine Atiku lace to the extent Obi was prostrating for Atiku.
Go check the real meaning of Ass lick make you speak sense to that your brain that no longer functions.

Whatever Obi did he did out of respect. It seem you don't even know what Prostration means. Kindly visit you dictionary or Google.

Meanwhile this is who Peter Obi is wether you insult him, curse or shame him whenever and wherever he see you, he greets with you with respect.
Peter Obi bears no grudge for anyone.

This is the required personality of a true leader and also one of the numerous reason he would have my vote.

Haven't you wondered why Atiku doesn't attack him? Rather attacks Tinubu? That's because Atiku knows better than you.

There is no how you can even compare the respect being meted to Atiku to Tinubu selfish act Muslim-muslim ticket). undecided
The difference is like a Godly and evil act.

Peter Obi has my vote. And should also have yours if you truly mean well for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Na hypocrisy I hate pass for this life
Check nairaland you will understand what is going on.
A person from one tribe abuse another tribe and his tribe brethren like his/her comment and hail
the person but if another individual from another tribe abuse their tribe they start wailing and condemning tribalism.
My post cut across all tribes here on nairaland
Igbo abusing yoruba,yoruba abusing igbo,hausa receiving it hot from igbos and yorubas and hausas dishing it hot to them also.
But at the end of the day everybody will still be pointing fingers and forming victim.
The main hypocrisy is knowing we don't like and trust ourselves yet wanting to fight to keep Nigeria one
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2023
When we go sign petition?

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Rastafryrice: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Kapeter:
Your own leaders that are not licking ass, ordinary ebebu were they cannot organise to stop the unnecessary killings in your land. I'm sure you are typing from somewhere in Yorubaland like this. Alainironu.

Look at this one, blud thinks I'm an igbo
anyone that says something different from your opinion about your demi god you think that person is an igbo
and sorry, I'm not in a Yorubaland
Thank you
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Rastafryrice: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2023
jumper524:

Newsreader grin

Is there anything I said above there that is fake??
I'm not an urchin like you
you've sold your dignity for 30k monthly
jagaban bandit grin
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by jumper524(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

Whatever Obi did he did out of respect. It seem you don't even know what Prostration means. Kindly visit you dictionary or Google.

Meanwhile this is who Peter Obi is wether you insult him, curse or shame him whenever and wherever he see you, he greets with you with respect.
Peter Obi bears no grudge for anyone.

This is the required personality of a true leader and also one of the numerous reason he would have my vote.

Haven't you wondered why Atiku doesn't attack him? Rather attacks Tinubu? That's because Atiku knows better than you.

There is no how you can even compare the respect being meted to Atiku to Tinubu selfish act Muslim-muslim ticket). undecided
The difference is like a Godly and evil act.

Peter Obi has my vote. And should also have yours if you truly mean well for Nigeria.
see as you foolishly try to normalize obis act but term tinubu political masterclass as ass licking.
Fool yourself cos even you can realise how foolish you are when youvthink your outsmarting others

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Danisaint112(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
jumper524:
see as you foolishly try to normalize obis act but term tinubu political masterclass as ass licking.
Fool yourself cos even you can realise how foolish you are when youvthink your outsmarting others

What is your reason for dropping this gibberish statements, to make me feel bad or what? What you wrote is meaningless with no point.

Like I would returned the insult but I don't really have time for your likes. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by jumper524(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

What is your reason for dropping this gibberish statements, to make me feel bad or what? What you wrote is meaningless with no point.

Like I would returned the insult but I don't really have time for your likes. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
dude you've got nothing to say. Your shameless so you've nothing to loose when you contradict yourself. You can't have my time cos rather than ignore your share display of bigotry, I'll advertise same product to you which you can never swallow.
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Rastafryrice:

coming from a tribe that derived pleasure in licking Hausa ass.we all see your repackaged fraud when he was kneeling for his Fulani master.
Even your obi of onitcha was made to sit on bear floor like a worthless man.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by mightyhaze: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
So what?

Let him be

Let a nonentity say whatever he wants to say
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Rastafryrice: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
coming from a tribe that derived pleasure in licking Hausa ass.we all see your repackaged fraud when he was kneeling for his Fulani master.
Even your obi of onitcha was made to sit on bear floor like a worthless man.
l

You're daft
what makes you think that I'm an Igbo person??
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by VaginaMiners: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Rastafryrice:
l

You're daft
what makes you think that I'm an Igbo person??
Because you think and write like one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by VaginaMiners: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
It's funny that statement is from a loser like samklef whose little relevance is as a result of the benevolence of the Yorubas .
No wonder he has been dumped in the dustbin of history
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by MrEverest(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
jumper524:

What is the brymu? Is it the name of a dog or goat?

1 Like

Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by Rastafryrice: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
VaginaMiners:
Because you think and write like one grin grin
Anyone who fails to endorse your demi God becomes an Igbo grin
You should do better than that
Re: Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos by KingKO22: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Have you ever seen the baby factory sit at home children condemning any evil that favor them ?

Didn't Yu see how the defended P-square comment regarding Aboki as stupid ?

We don't tag them as children of hate for no reason

Hatred and hypocrites run in their DNA

(1) (Reply)

Massive Reception As Peter OBI Arrive Venue Of Townhall Meeting In Ogun State / Inec Audit Of Results Lagos State (presidential Only) / Cnn Recognize Obi As President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.