Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Pls Where Is Joe Igbokwe? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Where Is Joe Igbokwe? (1686 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Where Is Joe Igbokwe? by gratiaeo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Brendaniel:

The campaign list of APC had over a thousand names and his name didn't make the list, even candidates who just decamped to APC made the list, I think he complained about it, check the news through Google for Igbokwe complains about campaign list, since then no one heard from him.

That's why I pity anyone doing what he is doing for Tinubu
Jeo Igbokwe refused to learn. He thought insulting his own people will make Tinubu and his goons love him, he forgot that every politics is local. Jeo Igbokwe as it stands now has no electoral value

2 Likes

Re: Pls Where Is Joe Igbokwe? by Emyogalanya: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
ganisucks:
Op, didn't you read where he was complaining about the composition of the PCC, and the awarding of positions to non loyalists.
I no hear
Re: Pls Where Is Joe Igbokwe? by Emyogalanya: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Csami:
You don search for gutter you no see am?
abeg o. Calm down comrade. Joseph's wife just put to bed, he is on paternity leave. Nobody will repair this table if you break it up o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Thanks Sokoto Supporters, Explains Why He Hurried Out Of Town / A Wake Up Call For Igbo Traders In Lagos / Salary Of Nigeria Army According To There Rank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.