Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

18-year old 100 Nigerian girl with 121 Certifications,Badges and Honors - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18-year old 100 Nigerian girl with 121 Certifications,Badges and Honors (382 Views)

18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors / Meet 18-Year-Old Daniel Obaji, The Youngest Graduate In NYU Abu Dhabi / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18-year old 100 Nigerian girl with 121 Certifications,Badges and Honors by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2023
18-year old 100 level Nigerian girl OGUNKEYEDE OPEMIPO GRACE with 121 Certifications,Badges and Honors

She wrote :

Celebrating My Journey : Celebrating an extraordinary milestone achieved at 18! 🌟 "18" - "From the unprecedented to a record-making 121".

With unwavering determination as an 18-year-old, I have dedicated the past four years of my life to an extraordinary pursuit extraordinary than my previous exceptional achievements at my younger years. Right from a younger age, I've been known as a young girl who does exceptional things beyond the possibilities of her age, a young girl with a stacking up record of mind-blowing achievements and feats and more, but, today! I am thrilled to share a new awe-inspiring achievement of mine at 18!

The journey of a young girl rooted in the desire to be a change to the world - expand her impacts from the nations to across nations and borders, leaving indelible impacts on lives, societies and the world from how she met it, has further birthed an unprecedented product whose existence was fuelled by her great enthusiasm for continuous acquisition of knowledge and transforming them into making the world a better place.

Navigating through the journey, "I am thrilled and honoured to have bagged an impressive total of 121 Certifications, Badges, and Honours from different internationally recognized organization in the world through my journey so far at 18!. I'm more excited to have bagged these from top internationally recognized organizations in the 🌎 like the World Health Organization (W.H.O), UNICEF, HP, the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the United States Institute of Peace, Young African Leadership Initiative (YALI), the prestigious Mandela Washington Fellowship, the Honor Society, and Reuters, among others. The journey has been nothing short of extraordinary!

This achievement, representing the countless hours, days, nights, months, years invested, determination, grit, is dedicated to my daring 14-year-old self who had started this and who had built herself priorly to have achieved this.

My 14-year-old self :
From constant involvement in things that develops me, to effective commitment to building myself as a well-rounded young girl doing things beyond the possibilities of her age before and after graduation from senior secondary school education at 14, to empowering myself in the flowing stream of knowledge on all spheres for the path I've embarked on. Little did I know that this path would lead me to become the proud holder of an unprecedented title: the 18-Year-Old Nigerian girl with 121 certifications, badges, and honors.

A journey which started without a specific number of certifications in mind has led to an increasing count, from 0 to 1, 2, 3... to 121🌟.

When asked what her motivations and inspirations are, Grace had this to say :

β€œThe things that serve as a motivation to me are my strong desire to succeed and to achieve my goals, a love for learning and a passion for personal and professional development, the drive to be the best that I can be and to make the most of my talents and abilities! a dedication to hard work and a willingness to put in the effort to achieve my aspirations, a determination to overcome challenges; and to persevere in the face of obstacles, a belief in the value of education and the importance of continuous learning, a desire to set a good example for others and to inspire them to pursue their own goals and dreams."

In the African Future Leadership magazine, she shares her journey and achievements in the field of leadership and how she strives to make a positive impact in the African community.

lalasticala
Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year old 100 Nigerian girl with 121 Certifications,Badges and Honors by muyico(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Up coming dora akunyili

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Trial Of Dedan Kimathi By Ngugi Wa Thiong'o & M. G. Mugo - Plot Summary And / Nekede Poly Student Brags About How Her "Private Parts" Helped Her Graduate / UK Stop Masters Students From Coming With Their Dependants From 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.