Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? (274 Views)

How Many Do You Remember? / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Do You Remember Late Eze Ego Ndi Igbo, See His Abandoned Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? by obembet(f): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2023
There are different kind of punishments we experience during our second school time.

Which of these punishments did you remember doing?

Source : Obembe Tosin

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44

Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? by JasonScoolari: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Back then in Senior Secondary School, I was one stubborn but intelligent guy... I nor dey hear word.

I was so use to cane that they become useless and painless on my skin... I come get natural Odeshi for cane. Mr Ochuko, my Biology teacher knew other teachers where wasting their strength flogging me, so he introduce the Number 7 punishment.

At first, I was like; Na this small thing go make me stop?

But this number 7 punishment ehn, it will weaken your joints and make you shake like a jelly fish. I was unlucky one day, they caught me destroying the Pumpkin seeds meant for planting, so they dragged me to the staff room and ask me to Suck my thumb in that position, mehn, I was sweating profusely, legs shaking and I ended up crying and begging for mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? by vastolord4(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2023
That number 4 is like a punishment given by a pastor.. more like go and beg for his forgiveness..
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? by olayiwola4u(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Hmmnnnn...

7, 9, 13, 8 and 11

If you try this in this generation, you will be tagged a child abuser.

Even though we wish for a disciplined society, none of us can stand to punish our LOVING KIDS like this.

I'm so sorry to say, I will rather TALK to my children than subject them to this acts.
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? by obembet(f): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? by muyico(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Non! But head beating with bokoko or bike break wire!
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? by obembet(f): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Remember Doing? by obembet(f): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Payslip / Customs FOU Zone B Comptroller Hamisu Promoted To ACG, Hands Over To Jalo / What Are The Risks Of Forex Trading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.