Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My 2022 Agriculture Diary. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My 2022 Agriculture Diary. (657 Views)

My 2022 Farm Diary / My 2022 Gift To Tomato And Pepper Farm Owners. / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Onlinefarmstore: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Good day everyone, so I will be sharing my 2022, agricultural journey, and my experiences for 2022.

Though it's been a very busy year, with lots of ups and down, we did lots of travels in 2022 with visits to 7 counties from Niger, Chad, Sudan, Chad, Ethiopia, South Sudan, and Finally Kenya.

With a total trip of more than 40k km covered.

Where possible I will add video links to my farms on YouTube and our social handles.

2 Likes

Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Driggs: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Don't relent.. don't stop sharing.. I'm following
Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Onlinefarmstore: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2023
So we started January 2022, on a relatively sad noted because on the 15day into the year I was robbed at gun point and all the money I had, and all my phones was collected, I had 1.5m naira on me cash, (don't ask me what I was doing such amount of money).

My ATM cards etc, they used my phone to dupe people and it was a very though battle to February ending......I was stranded thanks to my friend Okuma that came to my rescue without question in Uyo, even after accident.

By February ending I was selected with three other startups from Nigeria to represent Nigeria in climate smart agriculture in Kenya, thanks to my good friend (turend elder sister Ivie from HomeAlso Abuja), that saw the opportunity and referred me, after defeating more than 3000 other startups in Nigeria that applied and more than other startups from Africa.

We where from 23 other countries and it was hosted by Komrad Stiftung in Kenya.

I lost a lot of picture when my phone was robbed but I have been able to pull old pictures of my trips from our Instagram page (https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal)

3 Likes

Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Onlinefarmstore: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
While in Kenya after a brief stop in Ethiopia I learnt a lot from visiting a fully functional cashew plant to other place from Nairobi, to Kilifi and other locations, mehn kenya sweet die!!!

See babes (lol), see economy, if you wan learn agric within Africa, East Africa, or Egypt is highly recommended see babes leading in agriculture I enter plane see cruz!!!

Mehn their is fun......

If you doubt Kenyan babes take a look at this video of me with them when they where dancing I run, the babe wan kill me
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca7sFRfDhBg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And this is a link to me in a farm in Kenya

Though there are videos when you check the IG page

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca2EgQLDOpD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

When you live Nigeria then will you understand the reputation of Nigerian passport holders......mehn its worse for small kenya, imagine then telling me my yellow card was rubbish as even yellowcard person Nigeria scam me do fake card for me say I should pay 40 dollars la's Las na 10usd I dropped police just they follow us like fly with Nigerian passport na craze

2 Likes

Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Onlinefarmstore: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Then I came back to Nigeria, back to reality.....With few drops in Ibadan to a farm we where running consultation for (we would later pull out), to some small projects of visiting farms to other small stuffs till I went to Abuja to see my good friend

This would later be my first visit to Abuja after Kenya.

The Kenya visit really helped me as I was really depressed before I left for Kenya, after loosing more than 40m naira to someone I trusted mehn that shit hits really hard.

3 Likes

Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Nice. Keep it up.
Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Onlinefarmstore: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2023
After Abuja, I would later visit Jos, to see my strawberry Farm (have more than 5ha of this farm through direct and indirect investment) and produce more than 1ton weekly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Onlinefarmstore: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2023
From Jos after spending some days I decided to visit Maiduguri in march of that year......Wanted to see my friends. I paid a visit to Zabmari (where some rice farmers where killed).

I also visited the fish market and the beans market videos available on our Instagram page (https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal)

Zabmari is known for their quality rice without stones and sands

1 Like

Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by IamAsiri: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Following. So sorry about your losses in 2022.
Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by KingBosco(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sorry about how you started last year, better days ahead grin grin
Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Imustreturn(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Another sweet thread..
Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by chicfarmer: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
@ Onlinefarmstore
Why you abandon this thread. Continue na. We plenty wey dey follow.
Re: My 2022 Agriculture Diary. by Onlinefarmstore: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
chicfarmer:
@ Onlinefarmstore
Why you abandon this thread. Continue na. We plenty wey dey follow.
I lost motivation

(1) (Reply)

Seven Weeks Old Pullets For Sale / I Need Fenced Land For Lease / Place Your Bookings Now!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.