Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,062 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Bye To Boring Backyards.. See These New Affordable Backyard Relaxation Spots. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bye To Boring Backyards.. See These New Affordable Backyard Relaxation Spots. (255 Views)

Beautiful Luxury Fully Detached Duplex For Your Comfort And Relaxation.. / Nothing Beats The Relaxation Of Your Home@eko Akete We Gat U+2349030188831 / Embrace This Luxurious,sophisticated,relaxation And Elegance Offer,09030188831 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye To Boring Backyards.. See These New Affordable Backyard Relaxation Spots. by Holybwoy: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2023
We've installed these for our clients in Ikoyi, Abuja, Lekki, Victoria island and they are happy..

What stops you from recreating this in your own backyard no matter how small the space is.

You deserve to sit with your friends and family under a cool shade smoking your cigar, drinking your wine and grilling your steak under a cool shade with beautiful flowery designs.

Reach out to us, check details below

Re: Bye To Boring Backyards.. See These New Affordable Backyard Relaxation Spots. by southsouthking(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
No proper picture let's understand what you talking about?
Re: Bye To Boring Backyards.. See These New Affordable Backyard Relaxation Spots. by Holybwoy: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
southsouthking:
No proper picture let's understand what you talking about?

See one here

Before vs in progress

Re: Bye To Boring Backyards.. See These New Affordable Backyard Relaxation Spots. by southsouthking(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Holybwoy:

See one here

Before vs in progress
Which of the is the before and the in progress?

Go and learn how to do proper advert, people might need your service later.
Re: Bye To Boring Backyards.. See These New Affordable Backyard Relaxation Spots. by Holybwoy: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
southsouthking:

Which of the is the before and the in progress?

Go and learn how to do proper advert, people might need your service later.

Appreciate your feedback and I have updated it.. my phone went off while I was uploading it

(1) (Reply)

Available Sales In Amuwo Odofin Lagos / Galvanize Your Steel Materials / Pls I Need A Room And Parlour Self At Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.