Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Watch Out For Blessing Udoeze Written By Edet Edem Akpan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch Out For Blessing Udoeze Written By Edet Edem Akpan (439 Views)

Cardinal De N - It Is Time For Blessing Ft. King Endy Rich [prod. By Norbliss] / Talent Boy - Pray For Blessing Ft Lizberg / Gospel Music: Udoeze Maxwell - Chim Amanda (prod. By Maxzealno) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For Blessing Udoeze Written By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Everyone should watch out for Blessing Udoeze she's an upcoming gospel music artist, she has the anointing just like Mrs Mercy Chinwo Blessed and Judikay.
Her hit track "Iyi Eri Oba" has been trending on Tiktok and other platforms since last year.

If you understand Igbo language and also love Igbo Gospel Songs, I recommend Blessing Udoeze songs to you, her music is inspirational and spirit lifted.

I am pleading with Eezee Conceptz to sign her immediately because she is going to be a blessing to the record labell.
God is indeed filling the vacuum Osinachi Nwachukwu left and I will like to thank Mummy Chioma Jesus for being a mother and role model to all the gospel music artists especially the females.

What are you waiting for? Kindly Google her songs: Iyi Eri Oba, Dike N'agha, Chim Oma, God of wisdom(Chukwu Amamihe), Testify, Obata Obie and many more...

(1) (Reply)

Pexi-tonic SA X Dj 9.8 SA Best Of Laanoss X Ceekay Mixtape / Video -chuddy K--brazillian Hair / Falz Drops New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.