Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa (1951 Views)

Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
If you have Naira change it to foreign currency. Buy properties in Biafraland, open foreign account with bitcoin cryptocurrency etc. if you don’t know how to do it let one person in your family help you. If you are into business, put your money in the business.
Do not leave all your money in Naira bank. This Statement is officially early notice to Biafrans as there maybe paradigm shift any moment from now. We will address this in our live broadcast.
Biafra digital currency is coming to save the situation ASAP but for now, follow the instructions. Our main objective is to make sure we minimise lose of money. Also with the latest banking policy that everyone must deposit their money before 30.1.2022 it is important to note the above instructions & put them into action
https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1614579087204388865

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by nonip: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Make Nigerian police see the money inside your pocket

1 Like

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by computerproject: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
nonip:
grin grin grin grin

What you don't know is bigger than you. You can only talk and say what you see. But the hidden ones is not for people like you. I hope you got it clear

Mazi Simon Ekpa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Naijanascam: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by ItsTutsi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Just imagine a policeman stretching his hands for bribe, only for u to place bia.fraud notes grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by seunmsg(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Another scam in the bag. Reminds me of when Nnamdi Kanu introduced Biafra currency some years back and gullible folks changed their naira to the scam currency. They even celebrated it on Nairaland. Today, tissue paper has more value and usefulness than the Biafra currency. Simon Ekpa is about to use the same format to scam gullible folks. He will collect their valuable Naira and give the a worthless shitcoin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Proudlyomonna: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
How can anyone even follow this bastard Criminals claiming freedom fighters undecided
Na wa oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
To them that have ears let them hear the gospel of liberation & to those that have eyes let the see the light of BIAFRA restoration, to those that said over their dead body will BIAFRA come your grave has been dogged & they shall never see BIAFRA.
49 days to BIAFRA is real

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
How can anyone even follow this bastard Criminals claiming freedom fighters undecided
Na wa oo.
To those it may concern and those who will said it does not concern them. If you have ear, hear from it now to avoid had i know i last.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Another scam in the bag. Reminds me of when Nnamdi Kanu introduced Biafra currency some years back and gullible folks changed their naira to the scam currency. They even celebrated it on Nairaland. Today, tissue paper has more value and usefulness than the Biafra currency. Simon Ekpa is about to use the same format to scam gullible folks. He will collect their valuable Naira and give the a worthless shitcoin.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved you skull miner?

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Our main objective is to make sure we minimise lose of money.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Naijanascam:
grin grin grin
what you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Adaisback(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Simon Ekpa, rie nsi. May combined thunder from Amadioha and Sango destroy your blokos and your generation including the useless parents that gave birth to you. As for you useless IPOB members, get ready to spend your hard earned money on this scam of the century.. foolish brainwashed brothers of mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Simon Ekpa should just help us maintain no vote in Biafra land.

That's all we want
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Ojiofor: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Adaisback:
Simon Ekpa, rie nsi. May combined thunder from Amadioha and Sango destroy your blokos and your generation including the useless parents that gave birth to you. As for you useless IPOB members, get ready to spend your hard earned money on this scam of the century.. foolish brainwashed brothers of mine

Simon Ekpa doing the work of his master Nnamdi Kanu.......scamming and killing Igbos for a non existing Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Adaisback(f): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ojiofor:

Simon Ekpa doing the work of his master Nnamdi Kanu.......scamming and killing Igbos for a non existing Biafra.
my brother , imagine the iidiot? I am pained that some of my people will fall for this scam.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Naijanascam: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
what you don't know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Keep decieving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by ahiboilandgas: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Our main objective is to make sure we minimise lose of money.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
awu abia ! It called lost of money! Not lose of money

1 Like

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by cocolacec(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Biafran Central Bank Governor.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by LottiOk: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nne d matter shock me 2 my bonemarrows,dat ndi igbo fell & re still failing 4 dis ipob scam. Many r just waking up 2 realize dey encouraged all dis insecurity in alaigbo, d last few days in Akokwa is an eye opener, 1 by 1 e go clear 4 all of their eyes. shocked

Adaisback:
my brother , imagine the iidiot? I am pained that some of my people will fall for this scam.
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by ebufa: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
nonip:
grin grin grin grin

Naija police were dry pick race at the sight of the Biafran flag..........the inordinate fear of fulani violence has been buried in the east......FOREVER!!!
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Afamed: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
IPOB and Zombidents don suffer
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:02am On Jan 16, 2023
Naijanascam:

Keep decieving yourself
ekwensu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Afamed:
IPOB and Zombidents don suffer
the value of Biafra digital currency will be more than the Zoo Naira

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Ojiofor:

Onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:07am On Jan 16, 2023
Adaisback:
ekperima
Ewu Gambia

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Napata77: 4:07am On Jan 16, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Just imagine a policeman stretching his hands for bribe, only for u to place bia.fraud notes grin grin

Omo the slap he go receive from the officer eh? grin
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Napata77: 4:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Simon Ekpa wants to finally cash out on his 'hard work' before he retires in Monaco.
Re: Biafra Digital Currency Is Coming Out Soon To Be Exchanged For Naira- Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2023
ItsTutsi:
this is not a joking matter please

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Paid ₦10m Each To Sheiks/mosques To Direct Followers To Vote For APC / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) In Nairobi, Kenya For AU Summit. Pictures / Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.