Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget (980 Views)

This Horrible Accident Happened In Enugu State Today (graphic Photos) / What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! / UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Light78: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
A lot of things have happened in our country, but for me, these are the two I would never forget.

First was the Ikeja Bomb Blast.

It happened on the 27th of January 2002. It was a sad experience for me.

I can still smell the fresh paint. I can remember the ground vibrating, widowed and doors shaking, lightning and flashes in the sky, and internet-accessible devices being shut down ( even our local stations were not displayed during that incident.)

I can remember knocking on my younger brother, thinking he was the one banging at the gate, not knowing it was the citation from the blast that caused it. Oh! Wicked me.

The Second one happened on the 25th of December 2011.

Bomb blasts at churches in Madalla, Jos, Gadaka, and Damaturu.

It was a sad incident because it happened on Christmas Day.

Target: Nigeria Christians

Attack Type: Suicide bombings, bombings, and shootings.

Death: 41+

Injured: 57+

The people responsible for those atrocities will never escape karma.

Let us hear yours, Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by naIraiaND: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Zonefree(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
May 29 2015, the day Major General Mohammed Buhari became the 15th president of Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Flora2Sweet: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
2020 End Sars

1 Like

Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
fvck nigeria and it’s corrupt leaders
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by ABIODUN105(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
The memory of the bomb blast of year 2002 that memory still linger in mind till date. That day is on sunday it all started around 4pm i ran the race of my life. That it was as if a war happen.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by BigYash: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zonefree:
May 29 2015, the day Major General Mohammed Buhari became the 15th president of Nigeria.
Correct. Buhariiiiii/APC
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by ikeno(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ikeja bomb blast is an incident that will forever remain in my mind.i was at home and when the blast start going off everywhere was just vibrating,panic and fear was all over my neighborhood.sadly,all those people that died that day not a single soul was killed by the bomb.

May their soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by emmanuelbrown26: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zonefree:
That was d real deal my niggar, on that very was d day Nigeria lost it
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by TPound(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dana plane crash sad
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by GeneralPula: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
I think I have like 3 and they’re all caused by Igbos..

Scrapping the Nigeria regionalism..
Starting the first ever coup..
Hoisting the civil war..

It’s the regionalism that actually pained me most.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Karmaisme(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
The first was the death of Mrs Stela Obasanjo on 23 October 2005. I still remember the first interview of Baba after the death.

The second was the arrest and impeachement of Diepreye Alameiyeseigha in 2005.
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Aluu 4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2023
How that Albino was captured like a chicken in Kenya
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Spagmoore(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by judedwriter(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Light78:
A lot of things have happened in our country, but for me, these are the two I would never forget.

First is the Ikeja Bomb Blast.

It happened on the 27th of January 2002. It was a sad experience for me.

I can still smell the fresh paint. I can remember the ground vibrating, widowed and doors shaking, lightning and flashes in the sky, and internet-accessible devices being shut down ( even our local stations were not displayed during that incident.)

I can remember knocking on my younger brother, thinking he was the one banging at the gate, not knowing it was the citation from the blast that caused it. Oh! Wicked me.

The Second one happened on the 25th of December 2011.

Bomb blasts at churches in Madalla, Jos, Gadaka, and Damaturu.

It was a sad incident because it happened on Christmas Day.

Target: Nigeria Christians

Attack Type: Suicide bombings, bombings, and shootings.

Death: 41+

Injured: 57+

The people responsible for those atrocities will never escape karma.

Let us hear yours, Nairalanders.

I remember that ikeja bomb incident.. the vibrations were felt everywhere.

Hmmmm... War is a terrible thing.
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Hatrick01: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ikoyi collapse
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Bankerboy: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
albino kill you there

1 Like

Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by youngrichnigga: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
2023 elections will be the saddest incident in Nigeria if rigged and handed over to the wrong candidate.......speaking in the future undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by Jacobx007: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
ALUU 4, Those young boys killed in the most callous way, very barbaric, my heart still bleeds for those four young boys
Re: Tell Us That Sad Incidence That Happened In Nigeria You Will Never Forget by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bankerboy:
albino kill you there

Your papa first followed by your mama

Then all of you becomes or pH an

(1) (Reply)

Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Nigerian Policemen, Injure One In Ebonyi / Amanda Knox: Guilty Or Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.