Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 29. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 29. (102 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / SERIES: What Faith Is / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 29. by PastorSomba(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 29.

Ephesians 1:19-23 (KJV) "And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

29. The bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, not of the flesh but of the spirit. But the weapons of the enemy the devil and all his cohorts are all carnal and the works of the flesh. The mistake we have made as believers is to think that the devil, evils spirits and witches that they are fighting in the spirit with spiritual weapons. In spiritual warfare only living spirits fight spiritually with spiritual weapons. All dead spirits fight only in the flesh and carnally. In Ephesians 6:10-18 all the weapons mentioned there are all spiritual, based on the word of God. The devil and evil spirits may be spirits but they have no spiritual weapons to fight. All the words of the devil are lies. When the bible says Jesus spoiled principalities and powers, it means that when Jesus died, went to hell and rose from the dead, he disarmed the devil of all his spiritual weapons and powers. The devil has no spiritual weapons or spiritual powers to fight any believer or any living spirits including divine angels.

The devil and all evil spirits are powerless before angels. Which makes them far more powerless before the least believer because in Christ Jesus we are now higher than the angels. In fact the angels are now our messengers. The believer with this understanding has no battle to fight but to take his stand and exercise his authority over the devil. This is what the bible calls the good fight of faith. When we cast out devils in the name of Jesus it is the angels who enforce our commands. So we must understand that while we are fighting the devil spiritually they are not fighting us spiritually but carnally through the works of the flesh. While we are fighting them through our spirit, they are fight us through our mind and our flesh. They manipulate things in the invisible to influence what you see and what you feel, so that they can create fear and doubts in your mind. In 2Corinthians 10:3-5 immaginations exist only in the mind not in the spirit. We respond by casting down immaginations. Not by reasoning with the devil. Notice in all our fight against the devil we use only the languages of authority such as cast, resist, reject, give no room, and stand firm.

So we must stop elevating the activities of the devil, evil spirits and witches as spiritual. As long as we see them as spiritual we will be fighting them wrongly and with fear. Ones you see demonic activities as spiritual you will end up fighting in fear and in the flesh. But when we know all their activities are carnal, we are more bold and confident to subdue them and ignore them. More so because the weapons of the devil are carnal all his methods are carnal. We must never see the methods of the devil as spiritual. So do not condescend to the carnality of the devil by trying to imitate his methods. For example, simply because witches wake up at midnight to make incantation does not make midnight anything special spiritually. So do not think that praying at 12midnight is spiritual warfare. If you think this way and pray that way you are walking in the flesh. The devil manipulates his works as spiritual to decieve men to walk in the flesh and as long as you are in the flesh nothing you do will ever please God. The bible never calls them spiritual so never do so or see them so. God bless you. Galatians 5:16-25; Romans 8:1-11; John 6:63; Colossians 2:11-15; Hebrews 1:1-14; Ephesians 1:19-23; 1Timothy 6:12; Mark 16:17-18;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Green Spiritual Faith / My Monthly Account / What Is Our Role In Winning The Lost To Christ?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.