Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win (929 Views)

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by LocalStandard1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
First off, many people have been talking and complaining about the fact the Labour Party and Obi's campaign bill boards are suppressed. I am getting somewhere here...

Well before the campaigns kick off how did he even get popular in the first place?

The one place billboards are needed the most is the one place there isn't even enough billboards, rural areas and villages. But how did he become popular then?

Through the people!

Peter Obi is currently the most famous person and popular to win the elections cos he has more zealous people by his side. He already has the grassroots support on his side. You see, that's why you are likely to see more people with Labour Party flags on their cars or Labour Party hats on them than any one else or Party.

He's more likely to win cos his supporters are far and wide and they're ever passionate to Come out and vote, they're angry. Every Labour Party supporter is a Labour Party agent, free of charge.

So who needs an almost obsolete billboard in our time when you have the people's ability to network, when about everyone today has their own mini billboard with them everywhere they go. Keep your billboards, we have us and we seem to be the majority.

1 + 1 = Peter Obi/ Datti Ahmed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
An idea whose time has come can't be stopped.

9 Likes

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by LocalStandard1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ihordspy I see you. What is your input now?

4 Likes

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by onez: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Thank you local standard. Suppressing opposition bill board will be a thing of the past in the new republic Obi is ushering in

5 Likes

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by donphilopus: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
onez:
Thank you local standard. Suppressing opposition bill board will be a thing of the past in the new republic Obi is ushering in

Yet he was maltreating Labour Party when he was the governor of Anambra State? You think you're talking to first time voters here?

1 Like

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by LocalStandard1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
onez:
Every Labour Party supporter is a Labour Party agent, for free. That's what they don't know, that's what they're about to know.

3 Likes

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by ican2020: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Reno and co can continue weeping we don’t care

4 Likes

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by tuborme: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Only me got over 100 people to register to vote. Free of charge no payment. I have printed over 500 Labour Party materials free of charge. Remember I am not a party member. I don’t even belong to a support group. Imagine so many people like me. I will do 10,000 PCs of a material this month. All my materials are targeted to the rural areas

5 Likes

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by Jalinspy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ihordspy and Moh247, defenders of the drug lord una job keeps getting harder minute by minute.
It will be easier for a Carmel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for tinubu to become naija president. He can become iragbaji president cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by LocalStandard1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
tuborme:
Only me got over 100 people to register to vote. Free of charge no payment. I have printed over 500 Labour Party materials free of charge. Remember I am not a party member. I don’t even belong to a support group. Imagine so many people like me. I will do 10,000 PCs of a material this month. All my materials are targeted to the rural areas
Now that my friends is the structure. Well done!
Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by yarimo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
You need to take your maleria drugs seriously
LocalStandard1:
First off, many people have been talking and complaining about the fact the Labour Party and Obi's campaign bill boards are suppressed. I am getting somewhere here...

Well before the campaigns kick off how did he even get popular in the first place?

The one place billboards are needed the most is the one place there isn't even enough billboards, rural areas and villages. But how did he become popular then?

Through the people!

Peter Obi is currently the most famous person and popular to win the elections cos he has more zealous people by his side. He already has the grassroots support on his side. You see, that's why you are likely to see more people with Labour Party flags on their cars or Labour Party hats on them than any one else or Party.

He's more likely to win cos his supporters are far and wide and they're ever passionate to Come out and vote, they're angry. Every Labour Party supporter is a Labour Party agent, free of charge.

So who needs an almost obsolete billboard in our time when you have the people's ability to network, when about everyone today has their own mini billboard with them everywhere they go. Keep your billboards, we have us and we seem to be the majority.

1 + 1 = Peter Obi/ Datti Ahmed.
Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by Salvador1: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
How far Obi popularity spreading in that your kaduna especially north and Central senatorial zone.
Re: This Is More Reason Why Peter Obi Is Sure To Win by ibechris(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Salvador1:
How far Obi popularity spreading in that your kaduna especially north and Central senatorial zone.

For Abuja...everyone is talking about LP in Abuja.

Trust me on this.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

ACF Endorsing Atiku Means Nothing To Tinubu – APC PCC / Peter Obi Is Not A Contestant In The Election- Proof / Nobody Talking About Jandour & Funke Akindele, Atiku can't Bankrol his Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.