Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Dell Vostro I7 Windows Not Loading Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell Vostro I7 Windows Not Loading Problem (288 Views)

Neat US HP 17 [2020] - Ryzen 5 [better Than 10th Gen Core I7], Windows 11 *sold / Windows Not Booting / UPDATED: Direct US Used! Dell Vostro 3560 Core-i3 4gram JUST ADDED - SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell Vostro I7 Windows Not Loading Problem by Adeoye11(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hello house!
Good evening, please I was working on my Dell vostro 8gb ram and the battery went off due to low battery and when I charged the laptop afterwards the laptop came on but the windows is not loading.
Have tried some methods on windows reboot but to no avail.
Who can help on what to do?
I have attached a picture of what the system is saying.
Someone said the windows is corrupt that I will have to reinstall another window.
Please how true is this and if true how can I reinstall new windows.
Thanks in anticipation

Re: Dell Vostro I7 Windows Not Loading Problem by Adeoye11(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
So no one to help on this issue
Re: Dell Vostro I7 Windows Not Loading Problem by Incredible128: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Maybe try posting it under the technology market section, u might get a wider audience/reach there
Adeoye11:

1 Like

Re: Dell Vostro I7 Windows Not Loading Problem by ComputerOperato: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adeoye11:
If you have files on the laptop, you may have to copy them somewhere first.
1. Get a USB stick (flash drive 4gb and above)
2. Download any Linux distro (This is an operating system just like windows)
3. Download unetbutin software ( to help you create a bootable image)
4. Boot from that flash drive and click test Linux.
5. From there copy your files to the USB stick.
6. Ignore steps 1 to 6 above if you don't need the files (They may be there after you re-install windows but shit happens).
7. If you ignore steps 1 to 6, just get a windows disk and reinstall windows.
PS: you will have to borrow a friend's laptop for step 1 to 6.
If you don't understand these things, just give it to someone to help you reinstall windows.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Dell Vostro I7 Windows Not Loading Problem by Adeoye11(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
ComputerOperato:
If you have files on the laptop, you may have to copy them somewhere first.
1. Get a USB stick (flash drive 4gb and above)
2. Download any Linux distro (This is an operating system just like windows)
3. Download unetbutin software ( to help you create a bootable image)
4. Boot from that flash drive and click test Linux.
5. From there copy your files to the USB stick.
6. Ignore steps 1 to 6 above if you don't need the files (They may be there after you re-install windows but shit happens).
7. If you ignore steps 1 to 6, just get a windows disk and reinstall windows.
PS: you will have to borrow a friend's laptop for step 1 to 6.
If you don't understand these things, just give it to someone to help you reinstall windows.

Goodluck.r

Thanks so much , I will try this out.
Regards
Re: Dell Vostro I7 Windows Not Loading Problem by Adeoye11(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Incredible128:
Maybe try posting it under the technology market section, u might get a wider audience/reach there

Ok lemme give it a shot too.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival .....as He Dey Hot / Laptops / 500gb Hdd 4gb Ram Windows 10 For 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.