Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2023 (236 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/19 / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(16/01/2018) Day 6 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY JANUARY 16TH 2023

THEME: RAISING AN ALTAR UNTO GOD

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2023
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Monday, January 16, 2023*

*RAISING AN ALTAR UNTO GOD*

*Prayer Points*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for You're a holy God, and Your face cannot behold iniquity in any man.

2.Thank You, Father, for calling me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me by Your grace to dedicate an altar for You today, in my house, (if there is no altar already), in Jesus' name.

5.Father, sanctify Your altar and bless it; empower me by Your grace to keep Your altar holy and undefiled, at all times, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let Your fire continually burn upon Your altar; it shall never go out, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, each time I go into the altar to worship and offer sacrifices, please, let me see You and be blessed, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, don't let me come before Your presence empty handed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let Your altar in my house be a place of miracles, signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
DAY 6: MON 16TH JAN
REVIVAL
BIBLE TEXT(S): Hab 3:2
INTRODUCTION:
For there to be revival in the church of God, the church must become very
prayerful. It is only prayer that can bring about the expected revival that will make the church stand out in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father send down the fire of revival in your church again, like the days of old, in Jesus name. Habakkuk 3:2

2. Father, awake your church from deep slumber in Jesus name. Isaiah 56:10

3. Father let there be fresh Holy Ghost fire, fresh anointing, fresh unction upon your church, in Jesus name. Acts 2:1-4

4. Father give new strength, new live, new energy to your church at this end
time, in Jesus name. Acts 4:29

5. Holy Spirit, send down your Holy Ghost fire to our revival programs, in Jesus name. Acts 4:30

6. Father let there be live miracles that will make people believe you and you
alone, in Jesus name. John 4:48, 5:1-9

7. Father, release your anointing of healing into your church, let the blind see, let the lame work, let the dumb speak, let the deaf hear and the dead rise in Jesus name. Acts 19:11

8. Father, let our mind be genuinely renewed for your Holy Spirit, in Jesus name. Romans 12:2

9. Father you are the portal of our lives, remold us to your desire and your will in Jesus name. Jer 18:3-4

10.Every power working to make us what you have not created us to be, Holy Ghost deal with it in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:16 - 17

11.Every Inherited strange behavior and habits in our lives working against our personal revival be destroyed in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29

12.Father, every virtue, blessings, I had lost before I gave my life to you be
restored in Jesus name. Joel 2:25

13.Father, whatever the enemy has stolen from me become too hot for my
enemies to keep in their camp and be returned to me in Jesus name.
1Sam 5:2-5

14.Father, restore to me every divine virtue, I and every member of my family have lost for the past years, in Jesus name. Joel 2:25

15.Powers in (put your country) working against the revival of the church be destroyed in Jesus name. Dan 10:13

(1) (Reply)

Oshey Good News Overload Tomorrow / Heard A Trumpet In The Dream / The Bible Warns About Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.