Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

“I Am Not Dead” — Papa Ajasco Debunks Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Dead” — Papa Ajasco Debunks Rumour (211 Views)

Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Dead” — Papa Ajasco Debunks Rumour by dikysmith: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Popular comic relief actor, Abiodun Ayoyinka alias Papa Ajasco, debunks the rumour of his death after being mistaken for Femi Ogunrombi who passed on.

Femi Ogunrombi was reported to have passed on in the early hours of January 15th by Dr Husseini Shaibu on Twitter.

The late Femi joined Papa Ajasco & Company, created and produced by Wale Adenuga Productions (WAP), to temporarily portray the role of the supposed character between 2005 and 2006 as a stand-in for Abiodun, who presently plays the role.

Following the announcement of his death, many fans of the show mistook Abiodun for Femi, hence a debunk video about his death.

Abiodun in a trending video debunked his death while applauding his fans for their unending support.

https://supers.ng/i-am-not-dead-papa-ajasco-debunks-rumour/

(1) (Reply)

You Beg Too Much If… Pretty Mike Takes A Swipe At Ladies For Checks And Balance / DJ Ruff Lemon, Set To Release An EP With The Legendary Son, Daddy Showkey, Genny / Top 10 Most Expensive Private Performances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.