Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. (680 Views)

Ikpeazu Hails Otti, Asks Opponents Not To Distract Gov-Elect With Litigations / Nnamdi Kanu Pretaped Series Of Messages To Be Aired To Biafrans After His Arrest / Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by Banilla: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
You are plain stupid. No offense, but if you've said these words, "BBNaija is being used by the opposition to distract the youths during this year's election", then you should donate your brain to science after your death so they can study it to prevent more idiots such as yourself from being born. Yes! You have made me mad tonight, thanks for ruining my evening.

But I'm not just going to rain down insults on you, I'll let you know why I'm doing so.

First of all, for you to say that a show is being used to distract tens of millions of people during something as serious as the general election, after the past years of hardship, shows how low you regard the average Nigerian youth. It means to you, they are no better than infants who have to focus all their attention on a single thing because of their inferior brains. To you they as so stupid, they would willingly stay glued to their screens then it's time to vote choosing their favourite housemates over their future.

If these are true, then they do NOT deserve to exercise their right to vote. They should have their PVCs take from them immediately! Who in their right mind would allow idiots to determine the future of the country? Would we put the fate of over 200million people in the hands of men and women with underdeveloped brains? No!

Secondly, nowhere in the world is it seen where a show has to be cancelled because of the forthcoming election. Asking for that makes you sound stupid. During the political struggle between Trump and Biden, Keeping up with the Kardashians wasn't cancelled, neither was WAGs, and all the rest. If you think Big brother show pull their show, then you believe Nigerians on an average have the lowest IQ compared to their mates in other countries.

You can't force a person to be sensible. Nigerians are human beings with the sense of right and wrong. If they choose to squander this opportunity, then that's their choices. They would suffer the consequences. They aren't children you have to guide. If they can't toughen up and work to take back control of their country, then they deserve whatever they would get. That's life. Despite the hundreds of thousands of shows aired in the United States, the citizens all came out to vote thier preferred candidate, there's no reason why the same can't be done here.

Unless you believe Nigerians can't play the game, you wouldn't need to make it easier. And when you do that, you come off as scared and desperate.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by Banilla: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
I'm a youth and I don't watch the show.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by SLAP44: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
What's bblaija? grin

Please vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
No one's cares if it distracts or not. It'll come and go and people would watch it, Stan, argue and life goes on.
Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by booblacain(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Na Southerners e dey distract. Aboki no care about BB.
Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by BOLATINUBU01: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
I've never even watch the show, na nairaland dey disturb me with their news

Though my vote is for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by Anto2001(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by Banilla: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
I've never even watch the show, na nairaland dey disturb me with their news

Though my vote is for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
God forbid
Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by Ephraimryder(m): 4:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Hey Banilla, Hope you don't mind me quoting you on this thread.
I saw your post on making friends/boyfriend and I will like us to connect and see how it goes. Will you be interested?
I have some fun hobbies and I'm not "basic" like other guys.
Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by Banilla: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Ephraimryder:
Hey Banilla, Hope you don't mind me quoting you on this thread.
I saw your post on making friends/boyfriend and I will like us to connect and see how it goes. Will you be interested?
I have some fun hobbies and I'm not "basic" like other guys.

Oh. It's no problem. I'll respond soonest. Thank you grin
Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by Ephraimryder(m): 2:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
Oh. It's no problem. I'll respond soonest. Thank you grin

Hey. Hope you are good. I never heard back from you again.
Re: To Those Who Say Bbnaija Is Being Aired To Distract The Youths. by helinues: 2:36am On Mar 10, 2023
I actually don't think I can watch any of the BBA like the one with late Goldie, Sally, Elikem, Dinash, presso

(1) (Reply)

A Compilation Of Tinubu's Insults / Atiku Has Won The Election. It's North Vs South. Obi And Tinubu Are Losers / UK Government Violating Sonia Ekweremadu's Right To Life - Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.