Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero (6064 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies / Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed / ''for D First Time In Our History, We Hv A Fulani President Nd A Fulani COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Owoino: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
That's why we should never ever put these IPOB pigs in any position of power,they're useless people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Penguin2: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
omonnakoda:
So what?

People are "jealous of the Great Ibos" does that reduce their greatness?
How does talk now amount to denying their right to vote or be voted for?
Ibos also talk or don't they?

If it was the rantings of street urchins, I wouldn’t mind.

But it becomes a problem when people with visibility like a whole presidential spokesman bandying such narrative as well.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by lhordspy: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Yes Im comparing because I dont see you opening threads to talk about other coups that occured in Nigeria. You only remember coup in Nigeria if it has to do with Igbos, but totally forget coup if Igbos are not involved.

Do you think you will ever talk of the second coup that claimed over 300 lives? Of course not, Igbos are not connected to it, so not worth talking about

Hello, what is today's date?
Did the other 1million other coup you are talking about happened today?
We are talking about the event that happened 53years from today . Today is the remembrance day. And we have every right to discuss about it alone today . Not about others because they never happened on this day, years ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Owoino: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Great2017:

If this is how you plan to win my vote, you must be kidding. After 8 years of unfulfilled promises, you then think story telling will win my vote, you must really take Nigerians for fools.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by GeneralPula: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

Tinubu urchins trying to change history.

Majors Ademulegun and Ademoyega were among the five leaders. In fact, Ademoyega wrote a book: Why We Struck and himself debunked the allegation of Igbo coup.

All these kids will come online to post nonsense. Go and read history books!!
No matter how much you Igbos tried to change it, the fact that no Igbos were among the major principal’s that got killed justifies it all..

Here’s a thread as of when one of Major Ademulegun’s son was interviewed. The coup is simply an Igbo coup. It’s everywhere. You guys can’t change history, no matter the twist..

https://www.nairaland.com/2867080/unfair-nzeogu-killed-only-non-igbo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by lhordspy: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Great2017:

If this is how you plan to win my vote, you must be kidding. After 8 years of unfulfilled promises, you then think story telling will win my vote, you must really take Nigerians for fools.

Win your vote? The world doesn't evolve around your vote.

I didnt even mention vote or Tinubu or Obi or Election. I am only trying to educate us here about what happened on this day 53years ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Owoino: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don't think anyone needs your vote,your vote is useless in Nigeria.
Please vote for Peter Obi or Simon Ekpa.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Ipobians can never take blame for anything, poor righteous creatures.

OPC terrorist. Your Awo brother that drank rat poison and died is the cause of the coup.

You can jump into Lagoon. We don't care.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by ElSudani: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Ogbeni stop saying trash.

The coup was carries out all because of Awo your brother.

Go and read

Bloody illiterate, I read several books on the coup and subsequent events. I didn't rely on uncle Uche's version of events like you.

3 Likes

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

OPC terrorist. Go and read and stop running mad here.

Oloriburuku
Big time Cowards from the forest of Aro-Chukwu, go and read what, is that the book you read in secondary school about the history of the Biafra war?

Useless myopic ipobian turned oblivious Obidunce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Owoino:
That's why we should never ever put these IPOB pigs in any position of power,they're useless people.

Your drug lord will never be President of NIGERIA.

You can hit your dead on the floor
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by ElSudani: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Idiko1:

Is there anything wrong being a mastermind of any coup precipitated by any member of Nigerian armed forces?

Absolutely nothing, except that a young country was mercilessly whacked at birth and the repercussions are still being felt till today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by GeneralPula: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor!

Idiotic and brainless BATstards amplifying the vituperations of an irredentist.

You know your history… and you remember how ‘Igbos’ murdered all of your ancestors…

Now, Igbos have asked to live you and go there separate way so that you can have Nigeria all to yourself and you said no.

Allow them be part of Nigeria and enjoy the rights and privileges as Nigerians by voting and being voted for, and you still say no.

What do you people really want?

Brainless question..

Victim mentality wey don cast..

Una dey with Pdp all these years, una no ask stupid questions. After Pdp lose power, nah then una begin different craziness ... just exactly how your ancestors acted after the counter coup..

Brainless mofos..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Yaribanzaonic: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Demented Thiefnubuu urchin and HATE filled miscreant, who is obviously a relative a of the Junkie "PORTABLE".

You talk of hate and support a useless man that cant campaign , but is constantly abusing others??
You hail a man with a definite drug history, but you want to insult an OBI, who your security architecture cant even touch with a Ten Foot Pole??

you are madt and even senile to think that you convey any meaningful statements with your foolishly programmed rants. Nnamdi kanu is still 200000% the major factor here and Even Peter Obi, no reach..But for you to understand, SEYI THIEFNUBUU needs to school empty brained idiats like una, on the ACTS OF WAR!!...Go and upgrade your dense and "kelebe" filled brain...You no reach..even una OGA for that whatsapp group na idiat..spits

sapele914:
Ipobian Miscreant you sound just like you did in your Biafra agitation days, only difference today as against then, with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu back then you hate rage was focused on President Buhari, now toady with Judas Peter Obi, your hate rage is against Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Shameless Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.

Certified Mumurist.

1 Like

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

Hello, what is today's date?
Did the other 1million other coup you are talking about happened today?
We are talking about the event that happened 53years from today . Today is the remembrance day. And we have every right to discuss about it alone today . Not about others because they never happened on this day, years ago.

And you never posted about the other coups that happened and only chose this one?

You think you're clever.

Listen fool.

Your type end miserably. And your uselèss drug lord a never be president.

It's better Buhari extends his tenure than your useless brown teeth Tinubu to be President.

Fool.

1 Like

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Yet it is a known fact that amongst all the tribes of Nigeria, na yeebos carry narcotics pass, both home & abroad.

Yes or No?

4 Likes

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Owoino: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Great2017: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

Win your vote? The world doesn't evolve around your vote.

I didnt even mention vote or Tinubu or Obi or Election. I am only trying to educate us here about what happened on this day 53years ago.

And the world doesn't revolve around you too. Did I mention Tinubu too?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Owoino: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
We will rule you for ever.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by DMerciful(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
You're now hiding behind a finger!

There whole intent of the thread is to say Igbos should not be voted for in the coming elections, you spoke to support the Op but now chose to be playing hide and seek
omonnakoda:

What is the connection between my conversation and the nonsense you are spewing Try to be logical
Taking about being denied right to vote and be voted for
You are talking about Ibo coup

That is why I say the only thing in your brain is
IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

No matter how much you Igbos tried to change it, the fact that no Igbos were among the major principal’s that got killed justifies it all..

Here’s a thread as of when one of Major Ademulegun’s son was interviewed. The coup is simply an Igbo coup. It’s everywhere. You guys can’t change history, no matter the twist..

https://www.nairaland.com/2867080/unfair-nzeogu-killed-only-non-igbo

It was because of your uselèss brother Awo that the coup happened.

Fool
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Demented Thiefnubuu urchin and HATE filled miscreant, who is obviously a relative a of the Junkie "PORTABLE".

You talk of hate and support a useless man that cant campaign , but is constantly abusing others??
You hail a man with a definite drug history, but you want to insult an OBI, who your security architecture cant even touch with a Ten Foot Pole??

you are madt and even senile to think that you convey any meaningful statements with your foolishly programmed rants. Nnamdi kanu is still 200000% the major factor here and Even Peter Obi, no reach..But for you to understand, SEYI THIEFNUBUU needs to school empty brained idiats like una, on the ACTS OF WAR!!...Go and upgrade your dense and "kelebe" filled brain...You no reach..even una OGA for that whatsapp group na idiat..spits

Ipobian Miscreant you sound still just like you did in your Biafra agitation days, only difference today as against then, with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu back then you hate rage was focused on President Buhari, now toady with Judas Peter Obi, your hate rage is against Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Certified Mumurist Ipobian, Maybe you need igbo & shayo to stabilize you?

1 Like

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Big time Cowards from the forest of Aro-Chukwu, go and read what, is that the book you read in secondary school about the history of the Biafra war?

Useless myopic ipobian turned oblivious Obidunce.

OPC terrorist. If you like cry from now till next year.

Your drug vagabond can never be president.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Owoino: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Thanksful:
After this election. A lot will happen. Power will change hand for a long time

1 Like

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Yet it is a known fact that amongst all the tribes of Nigeria, na yeebos carry narcotics pass, both home & abroad.

Yes or No?

Atleast Tinubu a convicted drug lord is a Yoruba man.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Owoino: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
W
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

OPC terrorist. If you like cry from now till next year.

Your drug vagabond can never be president.

Even when I dey Yankee, Na Ndi Yeebos deal for narcotics pass, also known as the container men.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Penguin2: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

No i cant. More like saying:
'I kill ony 6 people, you kill 36'

Does that makes sense to you? A murder is a murder. Only a cold hearted hypocrite will start making excuses for supposedly 'Lesser evil'...

Don’t liken my submission to murder, it doesn’t co-relate.

What I’m saying is that you can’t liken someone saying that “Daniel from Nigeria is bad” to when the person says “Nigerians are bad”.

You cannot crucify the whole because of the sin of the few.

Peter Obi supporters are saying that “Tinubu, a Yoruba, is old, corrupt and with a shoddy past which makes him unqualified to be Nigeria’s president”.

But you guys in reply, instead of taking on Peter Obi alone, you take on the entire Igbo tribe and lump the past sins of few of our tribesmen on all of us, including those of us whose mothers were not even born when these things happened.

Where art thine conscience?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by omonnakoda: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Penguin2:

If it was the rantings of street urchins, I wouldn’t mind.

But it becomes a problem when people with visibility like a whole presidential spokesman bandying such narrative as well.
Still does not amount to be denied the right to be voted or to vote does it? When you resort to hyperbole,distortion or outright lies you lose credibility
Ibo personalities have said and done thing s offensive to others there are no saints on any side?
Less than 10 years after the war there was an election in 1979, There was a genuine effort to reconcile and reintegrate Ibos and the Yoruba made a genuine sacrifice in 1979,they did not play the card of being Victor in 1970
Ekwueme emerged as VP and Ume Ezeoke as Speaker House of representatives in a deal that excluded Yoruba. So stop this victimhood narrative it is dishonest and insulting

3 Likes

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Ipobian Miscreant you sound still just like you did in your Biafra agitation days, only difference today as against then, with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu back then you hate rage was focused on President Buhari, now toady with Judas Peter Obi, your hate rage is against Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Certified Mumurist Ipobian, Maybe you need igbo & shayo to stabilize you?

Stupid OPC terrorist.

Your fellow Oduduwa Nation miscreant Sunday Igboho cowardly ran away and Abandoned you guys to Batified.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Atleast Tinubu a convicted drug lord is a Yoruba man.
Ipobian, can you swear of what is left of your meagre life, that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was convicted of Narcotics trafficking?

1 Like

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Karemarealty288(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
We should Stop fanning the flames of violence and hatred.

let us refrain from anything that will lead to antagonism, disharmony and dissension.

Don't mind the idiots.....they have forgotten in a hurry that their people are still in IDP camps. Na coup of 1963 cause am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NNPCL Confirms Rise Of Oil Production To 1.6 Million BPD / Beaf , Nigeria Oil Was Use To Build Abuja And Not Lagos Or Yorubaland / Insecurity, Funding Threaten 2015 Elections, Says Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.