Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,563 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers (328 Views)

Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by Curious345: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Operatives attached to the Lagos state police command are currently investigating a woman Busola Oyediran and her partner Akebiara Emmanuel for physically abusing her two biological children.

Busola Oyediran and her partner Akebiara Emmanuel who lives with her two children from her failed marriage in the Egbeda area of Lagos were arrested on Friday

following reports from neighbours who complained about the constant physical abuse of their children aged 5 and 2 years respectively.
Vanguard learned that Busola Oyediran had two children with her former husband.

According to neighbours, Busola beats the children at every slight provocation inflicting bodily injuries on the two minors

However, denying the allegations Busola said the children sustained the injuries after they fell from a tricycle.

Confirming the arrest, the spokesperson Lagos State Police Command SP Benjamin Hundeyin said the duo will be arraigned in court on Monday 16th January.

Meanwhile, the children are receiving treatment at the hospital.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/woman-partner-to-be-arraigned-in-court-for-physically-abusing-toddlers/

Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by God1000(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don't think they are the biological parents of those kids
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
May the gods pumich them
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lawd why .

Nigeria in your hands oh allah
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by mmadu4: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
leave these people alone please. set them free
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by rickpat(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
barbarism
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by Ahmed0336(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Woman suffer carry each of these kids for 9 months in her womb. Suffer train dem reach dís level.
But because of PENIScillin look at what she's subjecting her kids to.

Tufiakwa!!! Fear who no fear woman undecided
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Things are going on
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by Facehumble(f): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is the highest level of wickedness.
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by vastolord4(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
They should have been charged right from the very first day since the evidences are obvious and confirmed
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Curious345:
Operatives attached to the Lagos state police command are currently investigating a woman Busola Oyediran and her partner Akebiara Emmanuel for physically abusing her two biological children.

Busola Oyediran and her partner Akebiara Emmanuel who lives with her two children from her failed marriage in the Egbeda area of Lagos were arrested on Friday

following reports from neighbours who complained about the constant physical abuse of their children aged 5 and 2 years respectively.
Vanguard learned that Busola Oyediran had two children with her former husband.

According to neighbours, Busola beats the children at every slight provocation inflicting bodily injuries on the two minors

However, denying the allegations Busola said the children sustained the injuries after they fell from a tricycle.

Confirming the arrest, the spokesperson Lagos State Police Command SP Benjamin Hundeyin said the duo will be arraigned in court on Monday 16th January.

Meanwhile, the children are receiving treatment at the hospital.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/woman-partner-to-be-arraigned-in-court-for-physically-abusing-toddlers/

No be only fell from a tricycle. Heartless people.
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by LeoDeKing: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
I will go to that Egbeda to see these devils before they go to court. I'm planning to go there tomorrow.

I want to have look at how devil actually looks like. undecided

If this ugly devil is in public space and this wickedness is discussed, the public members will lynch her and that her coconut pighead she called a lover.

Since I read this report yesterday, the pictures kept appearing to me till this moment. If I'm allowed to see her, I will end up committing offence because the way I will talk to the animals, lemme not talk.
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by Tokskob2008: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
The court needs to jail these animals for at least a minimum of 5yrs and let those kids be adopted by proper and real human beings cos it's obvious the mother doesn't care if the kids die or not.
Re: Woman, Partner To Be Arraigned In Court For Physically Abusing Toddlers by Realmi: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Those kids are better off in a motherless baby home....i just pray their mental health has not been damaged ...this are part of the the things that makes the society to be filled with urchins....because this children can grow up to become very violent among their mates..charity really begins at home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Public Notice: Neolife Job Scammer Bursted In Adeniji (pics) / Lawyers In The House I Have A Question For You / Do You Think Yahoo Eradicated Cultism Or Rebranded It In Another Dimension?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.