Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Invitation Letter: The Best Decision You Would Ever Make In Life. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Invitation Letter: The Best Decision You Would Ever Make In Life. (147 Views)

What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? / The Easiest $50 You Will Ever Make / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Invitation Letter: The Best Decision You Would Ever Make In Life. by Sonyx(f): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dear Friend,

Greetings!

In August 2022, I received a Word from the Lord about an impending wealth transfer to children of the Kingdom.

A huge transfer of wealth to faithful stewards.

And that transfer of wealth will be very soon.

By divine instructions, Zion Outreach Worldwide, will be one out of the various platforms where the Lord Himself will raise Kingdom Financiers.

In order to fully obey this mandate, we began to share golden nuggets of working laws and principles of prosperity as revealed by the Lord.

At first, these prophetic teachings were only available to a select few.

But now, it has been made open to the general public.

Do you want to learn how to achieve financial abundance?

visit the link to join the group:

www.zionoutreachworldwide.org/woh

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Land That Is Facing Express Way / Best Credit Cards For Bad Credit / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.